Resident evil loadouts - An ongoing guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Resident evil loadouts - An ongoing guide

yes borris your 100% right with Ada, plus shes failed the least out of all the females, sort of.

On topic how about a RE4 Leon, it should be pretty easy but im not yet a fully fledged tactical gearlogist so im not 100% bout all his kit.

jack.
    |JG G36K|G&P Magpul M4 Sentry|Kalash AKS-74M|Warrior L96|TM MK .23 SOCOM|TM Samurai Edge Jill Valentine Edition|CYMA Glock 18C|

Comment

As far as Im concerned, RE4 and 5 are not part of the RE series :P

But if you really want, pair of jeans, brown sheepskin lined leather jacket. Emo fringe. Job done.

Comment

theres a an RE5?? yh fair point but RE4 was good in its own respect just wasnt really much to do with the series and annoys me how last thing i remember is claire and chris fighting umbrella in CV then in RE4 umbrellas dead. (however if im wrong there feel free to fill in the gap)
        |JG G36K|G&P Magpul M4 Sentry|Kalash AKS-74M|Warrior L96|TM MK .23 SOCOM|TM Samurai Edge Jill Valentine Edition|CYMA Glock 18C|

Comment

Oh dont get me wrong, I loved RE4 to bits, it was a great game. It just wasnt RE. It was a generic 3rd person shoot-em-up. It wasnt particularly hard to survive and it wasnt scary, so it isnt survival horror anymore. I was equally confused about WTF is going on, whos this new Los Illumandos and whats this Las Plagas bullshit? Wheres my T-Virus and Zambahs?

RE5 on the other hand... what a load of shite... If anyone does a RE5 loadout I'll burn them at the stake for blasphemy.

Comment

can we get someone to do a sheva loadout just so we can burn them and then at least i will have some solace, damn her .

however i would really enjoy a loadout of the merchant:D

Comment

you would have to staple bags of bb's and pyros to the inside of your trenchcoat. You could be a non-combatant but run around flashing at people whilst shouting "NOT ENOUGH CASH, STRANGER" in a strangely husky voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
                Oh dont get me wrong, I loved RE4 to bits, it was a great game. It just wasnt RE. It was a generic 3rd person shoot-em-up. It wasnt particularly hard to survive and it wasnt scary, so it isnt survival horror anymore. I was equally confused about WTF is going on, whos this new Los Illumandos and whats this Las Plagas bullshit? Wheres my T-Virus and Zambahs?

RE5 on the other hand... what a load of shite... If anyone does a RE5 loadout I'll burn them at the stake for blasphemy.
                I agree with this almost entirely,except I didn't hate Resi 5 just was disappointed by it.

Comment

"come back any time" i could also have a vast array of big gun$ you cant buy.

on topic.

These are generic USS, because Hunk isnt the only one,and they look pretty much like s10s, black BDU's, some sort of body armor, however they have no load bearing gear.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPriceSAS View Post
                    "come back any time" i could also have a vast array of big gun$ you cant buy.

on topic.
                    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../97/24953.jpeg

These are generic USS, because Hunk isnt the only one,and they look pretty much like s10s, black BDU's, some sort of body armor, however they have no load bearing gear.
                    You've gotta love RE2. For the best Hunk kit you have to look at the RE4 version IMO.

yes borris your 100% right with Ada, plus shes failed the least out of all the females, sort of.

On topic how about a RE4 Leon, it should be pretty easy but im not yet a fully fledged tactical gearlogist so im not 100% bout all his kit.

jack.
                    The basics are simple but like they say, The devil is in the detail.
                    I'm planning on putting together some RE4 Leon kit for CQB but his butt pack is proving troublesome to find and the shoulder holster is annoyingly expensive.
                    Another one I'm thinking of doing is Kevin Rayman from Outbreak.

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post

As for RE5, it's an enjoyable game on co-op but it's no real RE.
                    IIRC the Chronicles games on the Wii are supposed to bridge some of the story between CV and RE4 but I can't bring myself to buy a Wii just to play two games.
                    Last edited by Evansy; 27 July, 2010, 02:45.

Comment

Dont forget the attache case full of bb's! :p

Girlfriends little brother has got a wii, I might nick it off him for a weekend and play the chronicles games, but I really cant imagine them being any good...

Comment

played umbrella chronicles cant remember a thing other than fighting tyrants with shades on lol.

whilst in spain i brought a cheap knock off of a c96, it nows lives in an attache case with a laser attached lol:p

anyone seen degeneration?

Comment

brown bdus.
                          they walked through a sewer to get to the labs remember?
                          trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!

the chronicles are LIES! fun shooters but LIES!

boris
                            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by ste887 View Post
                              brown bdus.
                              they walked through a sewer to get to the labs remember?
                              ok so well just dangle them in the sewer for authentic look and smell :p

Comment

Or get them to roll around in Kinger's loadout threads...

I'll stop now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiercel Find out more about Tiercel
                                Working...
                                X