Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Resident evil loadouts - An ongoing guide

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
    Or get them to roll around in Kinger's loadout threads...

I'll stop now.
    your a bad man dave , pmsl
    dont point that thing at me

Comment

i have a wesker stars outfit i use for cosplay and sometimes airsoft also i have a bsaa gear complete with wesker samurai edge
      sigpic

He Who Fights With Monsters Might Take Care Lest He Thereby Become A Monster

Comment

i have a current wesker stars outfit and also a leon (resi 4 outfit) and also a bsaa outfit complete with weaponry ie weskers samurai edge leons usp tactical. most pics of my loadouts are on my d.a account http://lycaneyes.deviantart.com/

The wesker stars outfit can carry basic kit (4 m4 mags 3 pistol magss and abit of ammo) good for cqb or a light skirmish

the leon one can carry ammo gas 5 pistol mags and two handguns very good for cqb

and the bsaa one ...well can carry alot
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lycaneyes View Post
          i have a wesker stars outfit i use for cosplay
          I think I've seen a couple of those videos, on a site we're not allowed to link to:eek:
          sigpic

Comment

Got some pretty cool decals of ebay of the umbrella logo, didnt fit right on the helmet so nows it stuck on my socom case, looks awesome, but i did manage to put the letters around the rim. Its not really like anything from the games as im aware but it does look cool :D. Also has anyone seen the stars and umbrella king arms m4 bodies, look nice but slightly expensive
            |JG G36K|G&P Magpul M4 Sentry|Kalash AKS-74M|Warrior L96|TM MK .23 SOCOM|TM Samurai Edge Jill Valentine Edition|CYMA Glock 18C|

Comment

yeah i've seen the m4 bodys been after a stars one for ages
              sigpic

Comment

there nice but i was wondering could you not easily do something like that to your existing body? i want the umbrella one for a ubcs m4
                |JG G36K|G&P Magpul M4 Sentry|Kalash AKS-74M|Warrior L96|TM MK .23 SOCOM|TM Samurai Edge Jill Valentine Edition|CYMA Glock 18C|

Comment

HUNK (RE4)

Clothing:
                  Black ACU cut BDUs (Bulle V2 for example)
                  Black full finger gloves
                  Black balaclava
                  Black PASGT helmet
                  Black knee and elbow pads
                  Black boots
                  Gas Mask, I don't know of anyone finding the exact mask HUNK wears as it was most likely designed by Capcom's design team but an S10 is probably the closest off the shelf mask. You will need to tint the lenses red which can easily be done with red filter gels and the like. The mask can be further modded to extend the mouth piece to look more like the in game model.

Tac Gear:
                  Black "seals" vest modded with OD enhanced H harness shoulder pads.
                  Attached (with tape) to the left shoulder is a black radio pouch for a large radio similar to a PRC148 MBITR.
                  Attached to the right shoulder is what appears to be a small black hydro pouch for a bladder around 1l in size.
                  Belt kit (all in black):
                  From left to right there is an ALICE M16 mag pouch, A drop leg strap with nothing on (Capcom's old fave), A butt pack, Small utility pouch (around the size of a double pistol mag pouch), Drop leg holster.

Weapons:
                  MP9 with a D-Lap laser. That is all.
                  A good alternative is an MP7 as it has the skinny stock and an alternative to the laser is a PEQ-15 as it is a similar size.
                  For a pistol I'd go with either anything from RE4 or possibly just a Glock for ease of acquirement.
                  You could probably get away with the RE2 weapon set or possibly some of the other weapons from RE4 but it would upset the purists so it's best to stick with a small SMG.

Hunk (RE2)

This is pretty basic when it comes to a loadout and probably wouldn't be ideal to skirmish in but it's a lot easier to put together than the RE4 one IMO.
                  Grey BDUs
                  Black Body armour (I'd go with BHD/PT armour which can be picked up cheaply on the bay)
                  Black belt with a double M16 ammo pouch on the right hip.
                  Black fingerless gloves
                  Gas Mask with red lenses (I'd go with the S10 again)
                  Helmet (I'd personally go with a black PASGT for this rather than the game accurate one)
                  Game accurate helemt. Black PASGT/MITCH with a grey trim and two rows of red lights along the top.

Weapons:
                  Hunk's U.S.S. team use MP5s in the cut scenes with and without red dot sights and in "The 4th Survivor" mini game when you play as Hunk you use a VP70, M870 shotgun and a Desert Eagle

Comment

Regarding Hunk's gasmask.

S10 gasmask lenses slope inwards and look nothing like Hunk's mask. However if you can get hold of some of the "pop on" ballistic covers for the S10 (available on The Bay, but theyre pricey mind you, they start around £30 for a set) they give the round flat look like Hunk's mask. They come in two flavours, clear or tinted. Obviously youd want the clear ones, then you can use your creativity to turn them red. Possibilities include red car window tinting film from Halfrauds, glass paint etc.

Safety warning!:S10 gas masks are NOT suitable protection for airsoft, the regular lenses WILL shatter if hit by a BB. To make it safe for airsoft use, you must either buy some of the ballistic covers or use a suitable impact resistant polycarb to replace the original lenses.

Those are the covers, obviously youll want a clear set though.

Here is an excellant guide to making your S10 airsoft safe

EDIT: Or maybe not, seeing as Zero One's faschist link removal system wont even let me post links to other airsoft forums.
                    Last edited by Tiercel; 27 July, 2010, 19:32.

Comment

ive always wanted to do a umbrella scientist loadout especially for a game at the hospital.

easy enough just buy a white lab coat from the bay, some swanky id cards from the same and some sort of pistol, any recommendations on what would be suitable for a scientist to protect themselves?

jack

Comment

Yeah that would be quite easy. Labcoat, white or maybe pale blue shirt. Tie. Black trousers. Shiney shoes. Umbrella patches on the labcoat.

As for a weapon, probably an M9 or glock 17, something small, simple and common, theyre not gonna be packing desert eagles or uzis. I suppose you could include larger weapons, nothing fancy, just something like a shotgun, as its not entirely unfeasable that in a lab working on B.O.Ws they would have weapon lockers for any "Oh shit" moments. Im pretty sure that in the labs in Resi 2 theres reference to scientists using flamethrowers on experiments that got out of control, so if you can make an airsoft flamethrower your in business there! :D

Comment

Leon Kennedy(RE4)

Clothing
                          Black "under armour" T Shirt
                          Navy blue BDU/Tactical trousers
                          Black belt
                          Black Boots
                          Black fingerless gloves
                          (optional) Brown leather sheepskin bomber jacket

Tac Gear
                          Brown leather shoulder holster
                          Knife in a leather sheath attached to the left shoulder.
                          Attached to the belt (from left to right, all in black)
                          Light
                          Radio/comms pouch
                          Butt pack
                          Double pistol mag pouch at 45°
                          Drop leg holster

Weapons
                          This is a tricky one for RE4 as a lot of the weapons are made up or very altered but the closest real world weapons are:
                          USP with a silver slide and threaded barrel
                          Springfield XD (IIRC TM have one in the works)
                          FN Five-seveN
                          Mauser C96 (with or without stock)
                          VP70M (with stock)
                          M1911A1 (with terminator style laser sight)
                          Remington M870 full stock
                          Benelli M3/M4 Super 90 with sliding stock
                          Thompson M1A1
                          H&K SL8
                          Steyr TMP (with or without stock)
                          Smith & Wesson M500 in chrome

Leon R.P.D. variant (RE4)

Clothing:
                          Navy blue short sleeved shirt modified with R.P.D. S.P.F. armour and R.P.D. logo on the back. Click for pic
                          Navy blue BDU/Tactical trousers
                          Light Grey long sleeved T shirt
                          Black boots
                          Black elbow pads
                          Black fingerless gloves

Tac Gear:
                          R.P.D. S.P.F. Armour. This will have to be custom made as no real world
                          The armour consists of a large shoulder pad which covers the shoulders and the back of the neck and comes over to front of each shoulder. The left shoulder also has a knife sheath attached to it.
                          The front armour consists of a large chest pad with a covered opening zip/velcro with the R.P.D. initials added
                          Finally there are arm pads attached to the bicep of each sleeve on the shirt. These pads have an R.P.D. detective patch on each one.
                          The armour is all attached to the shirt
                          Belt kit:
                          The basics are the same as the standard RE4 Leon belt kit although this time there is no butt pack and the belt is a black LC1 ALICE belt

Leon Kennedy(RE2)

Clothing:
                          Blue short sleeved BDU shirt with a mandarin collar modded with the R.P.D. S.P.F. armour (outlined above) and R.P.D. logo
                          Blue BDU trousers
                          White long sleeved t shirt
                          Black fingerless gloves
                          Black boots
                          Blue elbow pads
                          Grey belt
                          Grey leg strap

Weapons:
                          VP70M with or without stock
                          M870 pistol grip shotgun
                          M1100 shotgun
                          Mac 11 with a "heatsink" suppressor (In game the weapon looks a lot bigger than a M11 so IMO a M10 would probably be more appropreate)
                          Desert Eagle 6" and 10" (The 6" should be chrome and the 10" variant should have a chrome frame and black slide/barrel)

Comment

thankyou tiercel. just bought a navy seals lbv of lt purcy which i can use in a UBCS loadout :D

Comment

just a quick note anyone who would be planning on doing a leon or rpd loadout theres a vp70 for sale. if i dont buy it first :D

Comment

Tracked down a source for cheap black m69 flak vest copies, thought I'd need one for Carlos Olivera's look from RE2 (the film not the game). Any idea what else would be needed? Went to Quasar last weekend and glowed, so would like to work on a black UBCS theme. Pic for ref...
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiercel Find out more about Tiercel
                                Working...
                                X