Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSK

Hey guys
    I saw a documentary on German TV about the KSK.
    Now, i quite like the Coyote Brown Flecktarn Mix, and now i am wondering what helmet he has.
    I am bad at recognising (How the hell do you write that word ) gear so i thought you can help me.

I think its a Mich of some sort.

Merci

Re: KSK

looks kinda like a PASGT. could be wrong though.
    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

you should really turn this into a proper KSK thread , i love the look of them but know nothing about them

Comment

Im still thinking... US special forces will cost way more than KSK Look!
        KSK will work out nearly 200 pounds cheaper!!!
        Ill probably do this. Can source cheap flecktarn in germany!

Comment

This looks seems to be new. I have seen ksk also use multicam plate carriers!

Comment

KSK-Guide

KSK Impression Guide

US Special Forces, Uk Special Forces, the standard British Army Look are all covered, so i think its Time to make a Impression Guide for THE German Eliteforce. The KSK.
            This Loadout Guide is by no means perfect, but i hope to cover everything as good as i can. I am doing this mainly as i want to Go for this look in my upcoming Loadout. I will not post pictures of myself as i don’t have the Gear yet, but i will post Reference Pictures which give you a brief idea, what they look like.

Lets Jump In

The KSK uses the Pasgt Helmet and a Mich. The KSK, has a kind of new look now than before. When the KSK was born, they used a Kampfmittel Weste which is still in use today, but mostly replaced by Plate Carriers. You won’t find many new Photos of the KSK on the Internet as the German Government is pretty strict about info of the KSK in Public.
            If you want to Replicate the KSK, you will find that there are many type of Flecktarn Clothes Around. There are special KSK Trousers and the Difference is, that the Pouches are set up in another way and the Knees are specially padded. For the Modern KSK Look, you need the Plate Carrier. This is a bit of a hard one, as said, KSK doesn’t even release info on their Gear. Well, you need a Coyote Brown Plate Carrier. The Plate Carrier will be equipped with specially designed G36 Pouches which have a shape to them, so the lugs on the side of the Magazine won’t catch on the Pouch. Also, the Vest is stacked up with a General Utility Pouch and Pistol Pouches.

Weapons
            The KSK uses the G36 as their main Rifle. You will find the Rifle mostly in C and K Variants. All their Rifles have a RAS system at the Front which allows them to mount Flash Lights, Lasers... Most of their rifles have a G36C Top Rail and an Eotech mounted on them.

The KSK uses a P7, P8 and P12 as Pistol. These are also known as a USP and USP.45.

As said, KSK is a bit of a Hard one, but i tried to tell you something about them. Its not perfect, but its a start. And sorry if there are any spelling or Grammar Mistakes, I am German so please don’t be to hard on that xD

Thanks for reading. I will keep this thread updated and add anything you want to add.

Comment

Re: KSK-Guide

Comment

all i know is that they use a german maker for their gear which copys mainly eagle insusteries kit so pantac would be the way to go , and the ksk combats are like 200 quid

Comment

can get them in germany for 100

Comment

http://www.asmc.de/en has lots, if not all of the gear you are looking for. They even have the actual helmet, too:

http://www.asmc.de/en/Headwear/Helme...-Kevlar-p.html

But I think a fiberglass MICH 2000 replica would look the same and be cheaper. They also sell MFH and TacGear KSK outfits, with the TacGear being more expensive.

http://www.asmc.de/media/products/bl...inekatpage=212

I am not sure if you would like to pay 500 EUR for the old style KSK mission vest, but this pic should give you some ideas for an earlier load out, too:

http://www.asmc.de/en/Military-Equip...ecktarn-p.html

You can also go to their main page, and open the catalog online. Then search on KSK and it should give you plenty of other ideas.

Comment

Hey guys i have been doing a fair amount of research on the german special forces of late and am working on a KSK loadout myself, i will share with you guys some of the info i have picked up off a few forum guys who know their shit on currentish KSK equipment.

Crye provides combat shirts and trousers to German KSK. These are 5color or 3color Flecktarn and the fabric is made according to German standards. Theses have been around for a while (since 2007).

There is absolutely no sign that KSK is going to switch to IdZ, which is lightyears behind the functions of current system such as Lindnerhof Taktik plate carriers and Crye Precision armor systems.

black Eagle industries duty belt with and 2 x3 Eagle FB-style pistol mag pouches. That's what's issued.

Ripped from a forum, but as an idea from a guy in the know as to what the current loadout seems to be

Decent "loadout".

From a "real steel"-perspective I would like to recommend:

•since you are trying create the impression of a KSK "Retten & Befreien - R&B" assaulter: ditch the smock and go get a Flecktarn Crye Combat shirt. It's more lightweight and it'll be a lot easier to reach for your secondary weapon and spare magazines. It's just way slicker.
                      •ditch Scharrer pants and go for Flecktarn Crye pants. They are now an issue item for some of our high speed guys + they come with optional knee pads. Way smarter than putting on ALTA knee pads. Anything else is so pre-2009
                      •attach your 6004 holster to an Eagle Industries pistol belt (issue item for German KSK), not the rigger belt that goes with your pants. STAN for German Spezialkräfte (KSK) is a "Schießgürtel" (duty/pistol belt) with secondary weapon, a couple of spare magazines and "Abwurfsack" (dump pouch).
                      •ditch the US-style MSA MICH and get an MSA/Gallet helmet, "European version"
                      •ditch the NVG mounting bracket.
                      •ditch the Petzl torch and get a Sure-Fire helmet light (it's been recently added as an issue item)
                      •where are your torniquets?
                      •where are your flash bangs? should go into a triple Eagle Industries pouch or on the back of your plate carrier
                      •add a Böker combat knife to the front of your 6004 holster.
                      •Meindl Glockner are issue to KSK, they are listed as "Expeditionsstiefel". Though Hanwags are popular among some paratroopers.

Adding pistol magazine pouches to a shingle = good call. Though you will hardly see any assaulter without a "Schießgürtel". It's just SOP.

AN/PVS mount = either get the actual one for LUCIE NVGs or skip it.

No TQ and Vega duty belt = so you are saying, you are not reenacting actually?

Meindl Glockner = awesome boots. Again: if you're serious about reenacting German SOF, they can be seen on actual photographs/pics.

Crye = German SOF purchased 3 different patterns: German 3 color Tropentarn/ 5 color Flecktarn/ Multicam. Both Flecktarn and Tropentarn come with Canadian buttons. Both Gen. 2 & 3 were procured.

What puzzles me is the amount of € spent on Sabre Flecktarn clothes by reenactors: I highly doubt German SOF would bother buying that stuff when Crye shirts & pants come for free + they still have stocks of Scharrer brand BDU shirts and pants (Einsatzkampfbluse & Einsatzkampfhose Spezialkräfte) that need to be depleted. I dare to say that money would more likely spent on expensive baselayers, some fancy Arcteryx back packs and other stuff that make life stink a little less.

List of recomended manafacturers

- Eagle/Allied industries (Pol-Tec in Fürth, Germany is the distributor for that matter and that company sold a lot of this stuff to Germany's SOF)
                      - TAG (Seul)
                      - SOtech (Seul)
                      - LBT (Seul)
                      - Watershed
                      - OSOE (private purchase)
                      - Arcteryx LEAF
                      - Lindnerhof-Taktik (though there's some hearsay that their quality is declining and I'd say that's the case)
                      - Crye (pick any color)
                      - Vtac slings

A fairly accurate kit list that was put together by some guy on the forum

- Berghaus Atlas + Wahler backpack cover (2003)
                      - Berghaus Munro
                      - Mehler bodyarmor "Schutzweste SK" (2001)
                      - BHI Commando Chest Harness
                      - Peltor Soundtrap + Peltor PTT Unit for SEM 52SL + SEM52
                      - Scharrer Smock "Einsatzkampfjacke SK" (2002)
                      - Field Shirt "Feldbluse" (Kayser 2002)
                      - Scharrer KSK-trousers "Einsatzkampfhose SK" (2002)
                      - Boonie "Tropenhut" (Kempf 2003)
                      - Shimagh "Afgha. Herrentuch"
                      - CVC Nomex gloves
                      - Texplorer Goretex tarp "Fernspähplane" (2002)

As i say, most of this has been copied and pasted, so may not make 100% sense, however i just wish to share with you, the current info on certain forums from guys who are in the know. Hope this helps.
                      Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

A good friend of mine, and my flatmate Uni, was an officer in the KSK up until 2008. He did a couple of tours in Afghanistan as well as one in Kosovo, so if you guys looking to put together a KSK loadout have any questions then I'd be more than glad to ask him since he has the best possible knowledge of KSK equipment in theatre.

Comment

Does anyone know what they use to camo there g36's? i was told it was a washable paint they use and can remove later. as in the attached picture of the KSK i would like the same colour scheme. Thanks for any help.
                          Last edited by Yorkiebar; 2 November, 2010, 01:07.

Comment

Hope this helps

Question:
                            The stuff ze Germans use to camouflage their weapons; schrammkreide (or something, not sure how to spell it), it is just mud and chalk, right?
                            Is it just common chalk, like climbers use, or something special?
                            How does it have to be mixed for it to stick properly?

I think it looks good, and I'd like to try it

The correct spelling is "Schlämmkreide" which can easily be misunderstood with "Schlammkreide". "Schlamm" would be mud, but that's not the thing you are looking for.

I think the correct translation would be Paris White. You can get it from your local apothecary. It is kind of a white powder which is mixed with water. Add sieved earth or natural colors of your choice to turn it into "camo mud". You can also put Paris White mixed with water directly onto your weapon and add camouflage paint. It can be easily washed washed away with warm water in either way you camoflage your blaster.
                            Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

^
                              Thats a pretty f%*king clever trick for painting guns 'n' the likes.
                              Originally posted by Charlie
                              That was a very strange and incredible Wank

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Philshot Find out more about Philshot
                              Working...
                              X