F.B.I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.B.I

Hi, im doing a sort of fbi agent loadout for when i play cqb with just my pistol. Ive been looking at some fake body armour but none of it looks the part, as i want to put FBI patches on the front and back. Any help would be appreciated also as what holster they would mainly use? thanks in advance

Re: fbi

Generally leather concealable holsters. You can look for ex police armour on ebay or the forums, but tbh you could use blackhawk down style PT armour. There's dozens of types of body armour, it's up to you.

Raid jacket, shirt and tie + slacks or polo shirt and jeans, Badge on a chain.

Also, remember to keep your guns simple. FBI only stopped using five shot revolvers in the NINETIES. Glock 19s, Glock 17s are the order of the day, maybe an mp5.

Comment

check out the us version of ebay i know a guy who sold his fbi kit on ebay when he left the agency 5 years ago, never know others may be doing the same.

Comment

I really want to do this as well! One of those blue FBI jackets and a plan assault vest would be great.

How would you do the aviators though? :D

Comment

Dragon Valley did an alien invasion weekend milsim a couple of years ago and a couple of guys turned up looking like a cross between Mulder and the men in black.

For a laugh, how about a suit, shirt and tie (you can pick up a brand new set from Asda for about £30, or a second hand lot from a charity shop for around a tenner), plain black body armour with an FBI patch on the front (Ebay) under the suit jacket, leather concealment holser (I actually made mine using leather scraps from a shoe repair shop and a sew on press stud, total cost less than £10) and remember that the FBI always carry on the back of the strong hand hip and, perhaps an FBI ball cap.

Glock, Sig, S&W or good old .45 would be OK for the hand gun. An MP5 non-silenced), or a shotty for a long, and you're done.
          sigpic

Comment

There are plenty of pic on google.

Some black BA with a FBI patch (can be found easily on a few HK retailers), and a Blue Jacket if you can find on on the Bay.

Weapons wise, Pistol of almost any sort, 1911, P226, G17, G19, M92 they are all used by some department at some time as the different state offices issue their ow weapons.

Then a MP5 or MP5K (no silencers, but torch would be good) or a Shotgun of some sort. All ideal for CQB.

Comment

All sounds good but you could also go HRT as well which broadens your horizons a bit.

The Jacket the FBI use (Not all area's though) is made by 5.11 and is called the Tactical Response Jacket i found these are also used by NCIS if you want a cross over loadout?

curlyboy
              'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

i though the fbi used the 40. round in thier glocks

you could go for hostage loadout

the fake fbi leader used a glock 34 and a p90 and all black bdus a beenie cam cream and chunky body armour

or HRT with multicams with the kneepads and hk416s and a kimber 1911

Comment

The FBI used a Smith and Wesson .357 magnum revolver into the early 1980's. This was replaced by a Smith and Wesson Model 459 9mm. After the Miami firefight, they changed to a Smith and Wesson Model 1076 10mm in the late 1980's. Some used the Sig p228 9mm in the late 1980's and early 1990's.

They decided that the .40 is similar in performance to the 10mm, so in the 1990's they switched to a .40 Glock and they now use the Model 22 and Model 23. HRT teams used a Para Ordinance hi-cap .45, then went to a customized Browning Hi Power 9mm, and are now using a .45 Springfield Armory 1911.

Some agents in the field carry Sig P228's, P229's, or P226's under the Personally Owned Weapon program (discontinued, but if you were carrying it you still can.)

For SMG's it is either the MP5 in .40 or the Colt 9mm.

For AR's they use a Colt 6700 (rifle) and 6731 (carbine)

The issue shotgun is the Remington 870

Body armor for special agents is standard police issue, like PACA vests. The lightweight windbreaker is also an issue item, but lots of guys buy "convertible" jackets, where the FBI logo is hidden until they pull it out.

Comment

I know you can get a lot of US LEO and federal agency gear on soldier of fortune (I do not believe this to be in direct competition with Zero One so no rule breaking?). Otherwise just check internet pictures as others have stated.

Comment

Guarder makes some nice Police and SWAT vests. I am a bit surprised they show in-stock, as no retailer here has them (in the US):

PACA style armour:
                      http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3936

The MOD armour is similar to the above but with MOLLE:
                      http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4287
                      ** The only one I can find is Woodland Camo, can't seem to find the black one!

SWAT vests:
                      http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4282
                      http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3939

Comment

American law enforcement items

Does anyone know of any places that sell American state / federal police gear.

I'm trying to put together either and FBI field office loadout (FBI blue jacket needed. Bullet proof vest lookalike and shirt to go underneath)

Would also love to find a replica lapd style badge. To hang off a chain round my neck with that loadout.

However I'm having trouble finding anything that's useful. FBI jackets don't seem to be very widely available, no surprises there, but I'd have thought fake or dummy police badges would be not too hard to find?

Comment

Re: American law enforcement items

also the 1911 they use is the springfield armoury tactical response pistol, also a glock 17 or 19

Comment

Im selling 2 x FBI velcro patches from my FBI loadout for £5. They are in Ebay. Ill post pictures of my loadout for you if you want
                            MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Comment

i'm actually putting an fbi loadout together, i've got the blue jacket what i'm really looking for is the cross draw holster an a cuff holder

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sparkz Find out more about Sparkz
                              Working...
                              X