Worst/Best sportsmanship encountered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worst/Best sportsmanship encountered

Two worst I've ever seen occured on the same day, many moons ago when I was still a novice.

First off a regular from the opposition came out from cover near me and a few of my team (all of us pretty new to the game) and said he was dead. We got chatting and relaxed since the firefight had moved on without us and we rather liked the idea of pausing to hydrate and get some air. Eventually we got bored and as we turned to head towards the game, the 'dead' guy decided it a good time to drop the act and sprayed us all in the backs from about 5 feet, lol'd and ran off.

Second incident involved another regular, a guy with a 203 shotgun launcher, calmly ignoring our BBs bouncing off his chest and mask and walking up to the barricade my two friends were behind, jamming his launcher over the top and asking them if they'd been shot yet.
    I was about 10m back from them behind a tree trunk, staring in disbelief, and heard them both quietly reply that they were still alive, at which point the man pumped 3 BBs into each of their heads from about a meter away.

Not a great day for sportsmanship.
    POW-LEECE THAT MOO-STASH
    sigpic

Comment

my worst was a long while ago.

was walking back to the safe zone, after planting the bomb and successfully defending it for 1 minute, i was pretty chuffed
      bb's fly around my head
      Me: Oi oi, im dead calm down
      and again, more bbs
      Me: jog on mate, im flipping dead
      a 10 second spray, aimed in my general direction from the other team
      Me: F*** OFF YOU DIRTY C***S
      more bb's

in the end, i went over and punched the main guy square in the cheek, got me banned for a month, but he got a lifetime ban as he has done this before, and even to the marshals before

im not proud of my reactions, but still, i feel he deserved it
      hasta la vista, baby

Comment

don't get me wrong I feel like doing that now and then but you are really lucky not to get life time banned yourself mate. most sites seem to operate a strict policy on that
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

worst sportmanship:

A kid at x site, who is apparantly a marshalls son (bit worrying), who likes to sneak around to get the drop on people. problem is he isn't the best at it. twice in one day I have clearly sprayed him as he has been trying a sneak around. the worst was when i sprayed him from cover. only my gun pointing out. he jumped as the shots hit him, then jumped behind a nearby tree!!! I was in complete disbelief by this.

my friend had the exact same problem with him. said he hosed him. then I watched him (i was dead at this point waiting for me friend) as he just ducks back behind cover for a minute, then keeps fighting.

two other people on the day said the same thing...
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

best sportsman ship:
            its actually how i met some of my now team mates.
            was playing and mid game ran out of ammo. guys behind me threw a M4 hicap at me and shouted as long as helped him storm a bunker one of the other teammates were defending. We managed to take the bunker and as the guy we had managed to kill was standing waiting to bleedout i ran out of ammo again. Same thing happened he threw me across a couple m4 hi-caps and asked where i had left my ammo in the safezone. instead of rebombing and heading to his objective he rebombed then passed my ammo to a marshall to pass on to me.

worst sportsmanship:
            was playing at my local site and tried to charge a bottleneck bridge with my GBB Mp5,
            Got round the corner and was lightup pretty instantly by the defenders, droped the gun, shouted hit and hit the deck to avoid the rest of the hoseing and had a defender on a barricade a foot away standup and keep full auto-ing me while i lay on the ground like a snow angel. ended up with best part of a hi-cap on the ground around me and looking like i had the worst case of achne ever.

Comment

Best sportsmanship had to have been yesterday.
              Was at GZ woodland and was sneaking up towards Bravo's nest (or at least I think it was that was my first day there) I walked up, looked up and saw 3/4 of them staring at me, they could've of filled me full of ammo there and then but they let me surrender and walk off.

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                don't get me wrong I feel like doing that now and then but you are really lucky not to get life time banned yourself mate. most sites seem to operate a strict policy on that
                yeah, i was surprised myself, but a marshal saw the whole thing and knew i was justified, they know me well enough so that helps too

i overreacted, but at the end of the day im back and he isnt
                hasta la vista, baby

Comment

well worst for me was yeterday,i was out of lives tanding chatting too couple of other players who were also out my rifle at my feet and a cig in my hand when a few rounds hit me in the chest,no problem i just stepped out and said i am out guys....expecting too hear oops sorry mate but no i got another approx 8 rounds into my chest i raied both hands and said again mate i am out of play and yet again the guy shooting at me just unleashed the rest of his mag at me on full auto of wich several hit me in the head and upper chest area. i had too walk away as am sure many of you would do.

now before you start saying report it too a marshall or along the line's of that but too my surprise it was a marshall fireing the rounds at me who was running the site for the day.

ss
                  why cant we all just get along??

Comment

I would have asked WTF after that round in the safe zone.
                    Loki - Rogue Recon Unit, The Rogues

Comment

Originally posted by Sherbs View Post
                      I would have asked WTF after that round in the safe zone.
                      his response was i dont pend time makeing up the game at work for you's too stand around,i said too him i was out of live's and he answered it doesnt matter.at that point i was leaveing the site as did a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by sureshot24 View Post
                        his response was i dont pend time makeing up the game at work for you's too stand around,i said too him i was out of live's and he answered it doesnt matter.at that point i was leaveing the site as did a few others.
                        My friend you must have the patince of a saint after the last barrage id have left the site for good.
                        However only after ramming his rifle down his throat!!

Comment

well i do have alot of patience but i swear it was burning down fast,well worst/best of it however you look at it i have known the guy for a couple of years now and i have never known him too be like that suppose we all have bad days,but after speaking too someone thi aint the first time and prob wont be the last time either, i would never resort too turning violent on a site dont want too get myself band even if it is justified.

although i do know he is on these forums and is probarly reading this and may just ban me anyways but hey not too worry there is plenty more sites out there.

Comment

Theres enough bad sportsmanship in this sport with all the non hit taking newbs etc, but to have a marshal join in too.
                            Good on ya for keeping your cool though.

Comment

well there was a few other things happen through the day but not going too go into details about every little thing especially as it would be slightly off topic for the thread.

Comment

Bad sportsmanship:

at UA night game on the 6th, the last game of the night was a defend the breifcase, there were me and 3 others in the breifcase room, inc a marshal.... a grenade comes in, were all by the doorways so we step out, nade goes off and we all step in again as three opfor rush the room.... needless to say all three got peppered...... two call their hits, while the third snatches the case while still being peppered and runs out of the room......

on the funny side though: the marshal radios to his collegue that when the fella arrives at their room, its to be returned and he sit out the rest of the game for cheating.... but he never came back to the room.... ended up he got completely lost :p

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheJim Find out more about TheJim
                                Working...
                                X