• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gulf War 1 SAS

I'm very tempted.
    We shall take this to PM I think.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Finally got some pictures up, all posed hence no eye pro (bar the booboo of leaving them on top of my head).

Enjoy
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Thought I'd have a bit of a tinker and fiddle with the picture, try and get it look more 90s.

Stores only had a wobbly black and nasty issue face.

Comment

Is that a compass on the M16 heatshield there? Awesome loadout
          : + Shock 'N' Awe + : : + Play 'N' Kill + :

Comment

Yes it is (Like Bravo Two Zero, Sean Beans character), in reality it wouldnt happen but hey, who cares, its a nice movie reference.

Thanks mate. :D

Comment

I was going to offer up a couple of pairs of GW1 trousers until I realised that this thread was started three years ago.
              They're a thicker material than GW2 but I think 1980's junglies were worn too.
              Last edited by Red Cuffs; 18 June, 2013, 09:33.
              Ain't no trouble in this world that can't be solved by the generous application of gin.

Comment

1972 Pattern Vest.

Comment

If anyone is interested in a full Gw1 SF loadout inc clothing, webbing, equipment and rare e&e gear give me a shout.

Selling my collection/display that I have accumulated over the last 20 years!!

Comment

My 'Outrider' kit as it stands with the G&P M733, which I picked up a couple of months back...

Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

Sorry for the necropost, here is my impression

Comment

image.jpg this image taken from SAS the soldiers story all the soldiers are ex SAS guys wearing their genuine gear

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

horrorfin Find out more about horrorfin
                        Working...
                        X