Nick Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nick Names

"Canon fodder", but shortened to "fodder", cos ill always be the decoy while the rest of team flank the other way..... :D

Comment

Me and a mate ended up getting the nicknames "Mountain" and "Hazard" - me because I'd hazard striped my lower mask, and him because he ain't small. Slightly more flattering than our nicknames for the rest of our team of "the little one" "the squeeky one" and "that dude"
      sigpic

Comment

i have two first is penguin , but i dont know how i got it and
        the second is bumble bee because some how i look like one with my mesh goggles on.

Comment

My team call me Archer because they say I'm a talented marksman
          sigpic
          Originally Posted bypureairsoft11
          i suck and my names spelt stupidely
          Originally posted by bigdave196
          Take the hostages, then execute them in view of the other team. Show 'em you mean business

Comment

Havocide has been my online name for years since I was like 13. It has always stuck and is now apart of my legal name. =P

Comment

Originally posted by Havocide View Post
              Havocide has been my online name for years since I was like 13. It has always stuck and is now apart of my legal name. =P
              You put Havocide in your name by deed poll? In the words of BA Barracus. "You Crazy Man!"

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

On the field I get called a few more colourful things due to some of the rediculous shots I pull off...and chipping the reflective paint off someone's oakleys (oops). Most of the time people call me Ashman (surname) or Flax (simply as that's my callsign)
                WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

I got Donk a fair few years ago because of the Croc Dundee films...

Had to extend is as you'd be surprised how common it is.
                  Originally posted by andre the giant
                  ...most of us like a balance of shooting and drinking tea.

Comment

zippy, i don't talk much

Comment

Captain WOW... reference to Shaun of the dead, cannot remember why, just stuck
                      Xadin {sha'din} Monkey

Next skirmish: GZ Woodland TBA

Comment

we are called team slag as that was our cod clan tag.

we also use our xbox names in the field, myn being "A Baggy Hoop" or "SGT Hoop" for short

Comment

i have a team mate called ''mouth'' he never shuts up and one ive started calling ''shiv'' due to his 10 knife kills in one day (7 in one game) and about 20 overall and another i like to call ''bump'' hes had his head split open with a bb point blank, set on fire twice in the same day with pyro and bust the trigger guard off his G36 and loosend a tooth when he fell over a huge fallen tree.
                          and im called coz as its been my nickname since i was born, but a few people call me bigman due to my size

collectively we get called t-shirt boys as all year round we wear nothin but t-shirts and vests, me mostly because i dont own anything with sleeves lol

Comment

"thecustardchucker" usally names me as "c*nt"
                            Originally posted by jonnyhal
                            For Sale: very nice heavy springer
                            Originally posted by soulflame2
                            when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Ruskie
                              Spetsnaz

The best one was my mate being called Ugly Bollocks by Wayne at Phoenix Airsoft. Good times. (:
                              ShauG36C: Only problem was, I shot two and more came

Comment

Dragon for me, Mainly becuase im a Fire breathing pryomaniac. Hehe

The Urban Assault Social Group on ZeroIn

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Oo CARMINE oO Find out more about Oo CARMINE oO
                                Working...
                                X