Nick Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nick Names

N3ADS is north east were im from and the rest is my initials but my nick name is scotty in the field and in life

Comment

one guy in my team is called houdini for his habit of dissappearing from sound and sight when talking to him, shame he cant do it in a game
      ballistic ben has seemed to have stuck with me due to my marksmanship skills ever since I held off an entire team from a high point, which ended in the enemy not being able to flank and eventually helping to win the game for the team
      BB
      Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

I have three which i actually love :P

Bush man whn im in mah ghillie <3

Neo- i dual weilded 2 chrome 10.5 inch deagles.

And my all time favourite Terminator as i took a enemy base with nothing but a sniper with 15 shot mag andmy faithful g17 with no ammo but i stil made people surrender.

Oh and Axeman as i have a big foam battleaxe i like to use instead of a knife >
        Originally Posted by balaclava ben
        i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
        sigpic

Comment

there's a group of us "younger folk" at my local site who always get called my robin by this one guy no idea why though but my nickname is lucky in my squad and cypher on teh internets

Comment

caaw its my initials been using since started on the interweb
            Trader Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14606

Comment

Mad F*cker. I picked this up at The Mall, and it has stuck ever since. Basically you always get the guys standing either side of the doors looking out or in at each other too scared to take a chance, and this would p me off.

So I would drop my main, take my pistol, and just charge in taking out as many from point blank as possible. Usually I get 5 or 6 because of the "shock" factor, but I also usually get pretty beat up too.

I have about 40 or 50 bb scars all over my torso and back from doing this. In fact, I have a cam Tee shirt I wear, that has about 10 or so holes where the bb's have penetrated the cloth, and entered my skin.
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 20 September, 2010, 09:40. Reason: language
              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

My team mates names me Ross, Cuz apparently i look like ross kemp. Don't see it myself tho...
                Honor before Victory

Comment

My nickname is maverick, simply because I want to be a pilot and am aircraft MAD!

Comment

my wife has told me my nickname should be "Fly"..... her reasoning is: im small, annoying, have no real usefullness and my life is pointless....

didnt help that we were having a moan at each other at the time... :D:D

Comment

I got a few to.

To mates, it's Ant, as my names Anthony.

My misses calls me The Bear, As i'm big, hairy, sleepy after I eat and I can do a perfect chewbacca impression.

And my airsoft mates call me Youngsy, as my second names Youngs.

There not great, but hey, they work.

Comment

Me name is Robert, and a lot of people call me Bob, for many reasons :P

Comment

My name on the old xbox is "A spunk Bullet" so thats what a run with in the field too!!
                          "Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life"
                          Welcome to Umbrella

Comment

My XBL tag is grandmasterwong, which was actually my rabbit's name before it died, and I sometimes use the tag 'Jonintheshell' since i like GiTS.

But my friends in Britain called me Jon Burgundy, because I was such a fan of Anchorman. Other than that I had no cool nicknames. Jon only rhymed with 'Scone,' so at work I was called 'Sconner.' I'm as confused as you.

Now in Hong Kong I'm just called Gwailo - meaning foreign guy. Or recently I've picked up the name 'The Dentist' because of a small mirror I use in CQB. I think it sounds like a psycho serial killer name..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Jesus. Because I was born in Nazareth.

Also, an airsofting mates mum asked me if that was my real name. Many laughs ensued.
                              sigpic
                              Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                              I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Tyler.
                                i'm Tyler i do tyler things.
                                i don't need a nick name.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Oo CARMINE oO Find out more about Oo CARMINE oO