KJW M92fs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJW M92fs

Had this a couple of weeks now so i thought i would do a quick review on it.
    Brought from the one and only Zero One for £89.95 + postage, great service and fast postage as always cheers guys.
    Gun is full metal (as i like my guns) with the exeption of the pistol grips, loading nozzle and mag lips, as such has a very nice heavy cold feel to it.
    Being the newer version of KJ works M9 this one does have the adjustable hop up too.
    Externaly this gun has a very good quality feel to it not much in the way of rattle from the slide on the frame, however the mag rattles like a b^%*h in the magwell (more on that in a mo) KJW M9s as with i believe all KJW pistols are totaly devoid of trades with the exeption of the KJ logo on both sides of the grip and a serial number on the left side of the lower frame.
    Gassing the mag is a silent affair so your never quite sure how full it is but as a rule of thumb i never gas for more than a few seconds.
    Blowback and recoil are amazing using propane, and indoors on a relativley nice day and not letting shots go like a Glock 18c i can get a useful 2 mags of BBs before it vents the rest of the gas.
    As mentioned earlier however the mag does have an exessive ammount of play in it to the point that on the very first shot the mag shot out of the gun almost as fast as the bb and fell just short of my bare foot, holding in the mag in you can feel the blowback trying to slam the mag out of the gun, a little elec tape to the left side of the mag pushes it closer enough towards the mag catch that it completley cures the problem, however i will be trying a TM mag in there in the future to see if they fit any better.
    Oh and the safety was quite stiff on first use but has freed off much more after a little on/off working.
    In conclusion very well made gun with the exeption of the obvious mag problem but for under £90 and when you consider its nearest rival the KWA is around £40 more expensive for a different gas system and a working decocker on the safety i certainly am not complaining.

Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: KJW M92fs

hi, im thinking of buying one and i just wanted to know if the kjw m9 parts like hammer, valve, springs etc.
    are compatible with tokyo marui
    thanks
    "One rifle, many missions"

Comment

Originally posted by Glock man View Post
      hi, im thinking of buying one and i just wanted to know if the kjw m9 parts like hammer, valve, springs etc.
      are compatible with tokyo marui
      thanks
      Yep. The whole gun is TM compatable. KJW have upgrades as well like steel outer barrel. It is a hard kick CO2 loud pistol. You can have a steel slide for this pistol now, but you need deep pockets.

Comment

Thanks!
        Cus I couldn't decide if I should buy this or the kwa m9
        I know the kwa is more expensive and better but the only
        Problem is that kwa/ksc doesn't make that mush parts for
        Their guns, because I've got a kwa glock 19 and I need new
        Sears and hammer and I can't find them anywhere
        But thanks anyway.
        "One rifle, many missions"

Comment

About the Author