• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Camouflage

Multicam for me, just about perfect for any scenario

Comment

Originally posted by theMaskedairsofter View Post
      is that the one near the Chinese market place that recently burnt down? yeah I'll see this week :D
      A Chinese market burnt down in Croydon! :eek: Why haven't I heard of this?

If that's towards Croydon Parish Church, round the back of Centrale and past the Argos and Hewitt's, then yes.

Comment

Tru-Spec Digital Woodland (in other word MARPAT...), occasionally with Digital Desert (ARIDPAT...) trousers.

Will be picking up some of that Vegetato and Multiland stuff too when I can afford it. And multicam as I like it, even if I don't rate it's effectiveness (hence why it's later on the 'to buy' list) and some Tru-Spec Digital Urban. I like loadouts...

Used flecktarn in the past and that was awesome.

Comment

Swedish M90, for general games, DPM and OD for MILsim and German Oakleaf for WW2.

Comment

Originally posted by Marui_Man View Post
            A Chinese market burnt down in Croydon! :eek: Why haven't I heard of this?

If that's towards Croydon Parish Church, round the back of Centrale and past the Argos and Hewitt's, then yes.
            it's the one next to it... near McDonalds!

Comment

just picked up some auscam for the autumn, have some british dpm its replacing and acu for when camo isnt important

Comment

Marpat for woodland/Urban
                Desert Tigerstripe for when I have to wear desert camo for themes
                Jeans and a T-shirt for CQB

Comment

I've switched over almost wholesale to vegetato, though in my current wardrobe I've got lots of sets (partial and complete) of DPM, DDPM, US Tricolour desert, Urban, UCP (ACU), tac-black, CCE, US woodland, Flecktarn, Italian "Roma" woodland.

My next acquisitions will likely be woodland Marpat, tigerstripe, Russian "Flora", and the new MTP if and when it becomes mainstream.

Comment

all i use for woodland is british DPM as its really dense in the woodland
                    i get mine from exeter north devon as they got ex army shops and real steel shotgun and rifle shops

Comment

i put other as i use more than 1 camo on the list dpm,ddpm,tan,black and mixed
                      why cant we all just get along??

Comment

My main camo is ACU, but every now and then I do wear my Tri-colour US BDU and I've just purchased some woodland BDUs so I don't stand out too much when I play woodland!
                        Originally posted by Moving_Shadow
                        Gold Plated? Sorry, I spent all my money on the gun, can I just put some christmas tinsel on it?
                        Originally posted by Coz
                        Them Tusken raiders are a sensitive peoples, especialy the gay ones

Comment

Voted Multicam, but use Multicam, Flecktarn or DPM depending on what I feel like using on the day.
                          AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Mtp or auscam for us

Comment

British DPM with a OD green molle.

May invest in a black kit for CQB!
                              FOR SALE
                              7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                              , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Originally posted by baffled.orange View Post
                                Canadian CADPAT awesome for any woodland site :D the temperate stuff not arid ofc
                                good choice.

i voted other, even tho currently i only have DPM, i'm getting some CADPAT as soon as i get my student loan, i found a seller that sells the entire gear (bdus, balaclava, boonie, gloves, assault vests....everything)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theMaskedairsofter Budget Airsofter Find out more about theMaskedairsofter
                                Working...
                                X