• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Camouflage

i dont wear camo, i only do cqb, so i keep with a PMC loadout... :p

Comment

I am quite happy with my Russian Flora with Drab gubbins. Kept me hidden at 10', and the other team could not ID my position at 20', while I was firing at them. So yeah, does the job and is a bit different. Plus I have an excuse, I actually am Russian :P

Cheers, Nikolay

Comment

Ive just started using multicam big time it looks dark next to my DDPM but blends well. I started with swiss alpine flectarn bloody good with built in mag pockets.

Comment

Black for me. Solid black allover.
          I play CQB 90% of the time, and it just has to be black.

For the next Catterick tho, I am wearing OD allover. ( with the scenario red an white shemagh ).

Comment

DPM FTW!

Comment

I tend to use tan or OD/FG deppending on my site but its normaly PMC kit all around.
              Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
              I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

i play in tan or multicam

i dont like wearing a particular camouflage as i dont want to appear to be from any particular army or country

It means i can wear practially anything and use any weapon and it will always look right and not out of place (eg tan plate carrier over DPM might look a little weird)

I never bother too much with being camouflaged, half the time im stood talking to my mates, the other times im running in at 100% assault speed so never really go sneaky sneaky - then again if somebody is turned away from you doesnt matter what you wear as long as you are a quiet little mouse
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

MARPAT, it just works and looks awesome! Wouldn't mid some CADPAT/Flecktarn for variation mind you.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

I put other as i use ddpm and dpm sometimes a bit of acu

Dom

Comment

Aye, wouldnt mind some CADPAT.
                      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                        Flecktarn. Best camo ever.
                        This. Oh gods this.
                        sigpic
                        Active member of Tesside Flailsoft.

Comment

I chose other. Because i have a set of CADPAT i use. And regular DPM 98 set.
                          "Sometimes seen but never heard"

Comment

Other - long since stopped wearing camo. Prefer to wear technical clothing in muted colours.

Comment

Vegetato! I like it because it is rare over here in the US, and they have a woodland version, desert(ico) version, arid (Multiland), and winter.

Comment

I use a combination of DPM/ Dessy DPM or flectarn - what ever takes my fancy.

surely everyone knows that you get these in any surplus store worth its salt?

I want to get some desert vegetato cos it looks ACE ACE ACE!!!

either that or a PMC look.
                                Originally posted by Coz
                                Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theMaskedairsofter Budget Airsofter Find out more about theMaskedairsofter
                                Working...
                                X