Star Wars loadouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars loadouts

The Chewbacca loadout thread went a bit off-topic, and there are certainly some Star Wars characters that would make a poor airsoft loadout while stilll being really cool. The stormtroopers spring most readily to mind - cool as, but not really very skirmishable.

However I think the loadout most suited to airsoft and particularlty woodland is the Endor rebel soldier. Apart from the gun it looks a fairly easy one to pull off. I can't find any pictures of anybody doing this in either airsoft or cosplay, but this are decent pics from ROTJ on the net. Some are stills and there are also some of the 12" figures which give a decent idea.

For the main clothes either a simple home dye job or possibly faded Danish com would do, and the belt rig looks very US army, maybe 'Nam era.

The two main difficulties that I can see would be the helmet and the gun. The rest could be done fairly easily.

I'm sure other loadouts are feasible - Han Solo shouldn't be too hard, similarly the fatigues Luke wore in TESB would be easy. Again it comes down to the gun.

Re: Star Wars loadouts

If you could recreate some of the outfits that you can wear in star wars the old republic MMO you could look very bad ass ie take the smuggler for example

Comment

i saw someware that the rebel coats where made from lab coats with a bit added to the length died in woodland colour, or at least that was a way to remake them. and the helmets are basicly baseball caps with a foam ring and some ear muffs

the guns are based of m4's mp44's and sterlings. and with the exeption of the last the only real problem is that the blasters have the mags cut off as they exit the magwell meaning you have almost no storage for bb's

Comment

Ive always wanted to do Zuckuss

Comment

Here's a pic of some original screen used stuff that was found in a box.
          It's widely believed that the blaster is one of the Endor rebel blasters .

It's funny to think that the contents of that box are probably worth around 40k in todays market .....

Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

Blaster is a AR 15 modded in a similar fashion to the StG44 from hoff. Helmet is a pilots cap with custom band. Lab coats are the base for the jaket. started building a Endor blaster after my DL44 build. Dumped it in favor for E11 that I'm slowly building. If your interested I 'll post a guide with pics.

Ta

Dave

Comment

you NEED this

http://www.studiocreations.com/howto...ier/index.html

Comment

ah yes thats where i saw it.

on the custom built e-11 front how do you like my effort built around a TM glock and a low profile mp5 sight and end of my thompson low cap that i gutted to make a drum mag.

Comment

This was my E11 , not airsoft skirmishable as I made it from real steel parts....

Just for giggles , Han solo in craig david disguise :D
                  Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

Bo selecta

Comment

What about a Episode 3 Clone loadout when the CIS Assault the Wookie home world? That would look awsome (i try find a picture)
                      G&p XM117
                      Jls Scar
                      Agm m14
                      A&k svd
                      CA Mp5
                      Originally posted by fallout3021
                      nothing that works should have jls in its name lol

Comment

I have strormtrooper armour and there are several problems with airsoft use;

1) the abs its made from bb's would hole it easily.
                        2) "I cant see a thing in this helmet."
                        3) range of movement, quite restrictive.

Comment

I've been a Star Wars fan ever since I was a small boy (Born in '77 and grew up with the actual original movies..not the 97 digitally enhanced ones!), and ever since I started airsoft I've always wanted to do a Star Wars loadout.

The main problem seems to be that to cool loadouts are expensive and not practicle i.e Storm/Clone trooper armour being a lot of cash to buy and rubbish to skirmish in

Despite this I have plans for a Star Wars inspired set-up...namley a Mandalorian Jedi Hunter.

It's going to be based on Coyote Brown BDU's with Mandalorian patches, with a Black FSBE vest with CB pouches as load bearing.

Weapons wise it'll be an AUG as a primary (With maybe a snazzy RIS kit on it) and dual Ruger Mk1's as sidearms, and of course I will also be carrying a lightsaber taken from one of my fallen targets.

The finer points are to be worked out as I go along, but suggestions are more than welcome.
                          sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

If i turned up to see i was skirmishing agains darth revan/ darth bane i'd shit my self haha, though the mandalorian would be just as scary, and heck if you hada team of three a huge rubber jabba the hut to go round the woodland
                            Om mani padme hum
                            ༀམཎིཔདྨེཧཱུྃ།

Comment

I have started to acquire the relevant bits of this loadout.......the armours the main bit naturally, but the Rubies helemts are not airsoft skirmishable.

I thought as they are mould injected plastic they might be strong enough to take a BB at close range, but with a 300fps AEG the helmet cracked faster than a guy kicked in the knackers.

A hockey style airsoft mask and a wee bit of modding is on the cards.

Pics to follow as and when I have anything to show!
                              sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shoreham Find out more about shoreham
                              Working...
                              X