haloween games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haloween games!

Hey just wondering if anybodys sight is running a haloween game, such as zombies or something? or if anyone has any good ideas for a special game type we could run at haloween?

Cheers
    sigpic

Re: haloween games!

yeah, i'm running one at brittac, cqb sheffield
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

We are running a 28 Days later themed game:
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 24 September, 2010, 19:36. Reason: link removed

Comment

We are running an "outpost" based game this year

Comment

"28 days later" and "Outpost" games I hope they are not like games where if your "infected" or something, you run around and chase the survivors or soldiers and grab them because getting shot at any distance with out being able to shoot back will be an annoying bitch!

Comment

wow thread revival and a half lol! but yea that's generally what they are :/
            sigpic

Comment

Awesome fun and can be very scary. Always a little un-nerving to run around a WW2 bunker in Nazi uniforms in the pitch black but especially when the tunnels are reportedly haunted by some Polish guy from the 1940s :p

Comment

Originally posted by Reephamike View Post
                "28 days later" and "Outpost" games I hope they are not like games where if your "infected" or something, you run around and chase the survivors or soldiers and grab them because getting shot at any distance with out being able to shoot back will be an annoying bitch!
                they usually limit ammo and weapon types in these games. Single/pistol/shotty/single mag only.

So if you're infected. Keep charging, they run out of juice sooner or later :P omnonomnom!
                "Kept you waiting, huh?"

Comment

Originally posted by Reephamike View Post
                  Such a baby!!

We used to go to bristol for zombie games. marshals started off as zombies. once enough people were infected they stopped being zombies. The FPS limit was 330 absolute with no full auto fire and VERY limited ammo.
                  This ment you werent shot excessively.

We also had a rule about body shots. Headshots were not allowed.
                  It was in the zombies benefit to be VERY noisy so that you didnt sneak up on people and get point blanked... Saying that, Zombies still won almost every time!

Was a massive laugh pretending to be a zombie as well!
                  Kiran Payne
                  TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                  Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Last year at my local site there were three teams, zombies, British soldiers and Special Forces. The Special Forces were looking for the zombies located in the woodland. The British soldiers were doing training in the woodland and had no idea that the zombies were in the woodland also. Special Forces objective was to watch and observe the zombies and report back on their findings. After the British soldiers got spooked by the zombies they started to shoot at anything that moved. Different games were played throughout the day using this as a basis for the story. Anyone caught by zombies were turned into zombies next game. It was great fun.

I was wearing my ghillie suit during this game day. Me and my team were in a heavy firefight with the British soldiers when out of the brambles in the middle of the woodland about 10 zombies burst out taking out about 1/2 of both teams. While everyone was laughing about a great zombie ambush I slowly crept away unseen. But it was a great sight to watch the ambush play out. I decided not to shoot because I didn't fancy my chances of getting out alive if I did. All in all a great game day though and I hope that we have another like that again this year. Really gets the heart racing when people shout out ZOMBIES! and start shooting like crazed people.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

UndeadGhost Find out more about UndeadGhost
                    Working...
                    X