USA M18A1 BB Claymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USA M18A1 BB Claymore

yeah im pretty sure the ones my bro had (3 of them) you could use any remote with .
    so could be a pain if lots of people have them .
    i spose you could just use them without power in them and just use trip lines if you thought people were likely to cheat or perhaps just trying to detonate their own only to blow yours .
    Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...945#post233945

Comment

i have one and its awesome also if you want a molle pouch the bulle us molle fatback utillity fits quite nice not to tight
      ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED

Comment

is this the one with the laser trip line?

Comment

Wow that would be alright in CQB if you was in defence.

Comment

This BADLY makes me want to buy one
            Can someone link me to where you bought it from though ?

Comment

You should NOT use flour in the claymore!! Only use talc.
              Has any one come up with a mod to stop the legs becoming lose and improving the range on the remote? (new batteries did not make any effect on mine what so ever)
              Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
              The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Comment

you can replace the legs a set of spikes made from steel re bar onto the base using the bolts in the bottom this allows you to push it into the ground and increases the range when fired as the claymore dosent shoot backwards and as such lose power woth a bit of work you can make it so that the feet fold forward over the front when in the carry position and deploy them when needed. the range on my remote is in excess of 150 feet maybe i am just lucky

We can't fight for airsoft without your support. To join or for more information Please take a look at www.ukapu.org.uk

Comment

Any luck on this ??? Thinkin a cheap motion sense from a outdoor light would be able to converted to switch on a servo tht switch on the power when walked by but Im not very electricly minded in being able to make this work

Comment

A cheap remote control car receiver and transmitter would give range in excess of 300m. I dont know the internal wiring but if someone sent me a pic i could figure it out :D
                    Both could be shrunk down with a bit of gaffa tape lol. A PIR sensor may draw to much current from the battery, also ones with adjustable sensitivity tend to be bulky.
                    Youve made me want to build one now! I shall put my smart cap on!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

I know I've been looking all day online to see the best and smallest parts I can buy aftering looking a few wiring diagrams and wondering if it would be possible to power the claymore servo after pir had it bit ???

Does any one know the in put voltage for the servo in the claymours ???

I think with a 9v battery it gives about 3-4 v out .
                      Can't see how the gate can draw so much in and let so little pass out ??
                      Could you wire the out put of the gate to a circuit board the has anouther 9v it put to a gate tht it opened by the low 3v to let the 9v pass stright throw holding the hole votage ??

" that made my brain ack a bit lol"

Comment

Im pretty sure what your describing is a simple relay

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk
                        PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SGT Blockage Find out more about SGT Blockage
                        Working...
                        X