• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SAS - Black/Blue Kit

Indeed, till he passed away and the designs were sold to PWL

Comment

The Paul evers P226 holsters are fantastic , way nicer for the sig than any of these modern kydex holsters.
      I have a fair few of them still and also one for the Browning

Comment

I've got a PWL dropleg for my sig (same design as PE original I think) and its brilliant, does'nt move at all. There are a couple on ebay at the moment.
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
          I've got a PWL dropleg for my sig (same design as PE original I think) and its brilliant, does'nt move at all. There are a couple on ebay at the moment.
          The ones for the MP5 mags and the Glock 17 - 233 and the 400TS are mine if anyone's interested
          Originally posted by mr lean 81
          painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

Forum user Nick Stone has an awesome black kit loadout if memory serves me correctly. He has the propper Nomex overalls which really sell it.
            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Thats whats preventing me from going ahead and finishing mine off,
              I have the s10 (I know its meant to be sf10)
              but i got it fitted with flat ballistic lenses plus i have the tinted outserts too.....

Just if i was going to get the overalls id definately get the nomex ones just there soooo pricey
              WHO PUT NOS IN OPTIMUS' FUEL CELL?!?!?! http://discharges.org/rave/
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by darksidedsam View Post
                Thats whats preventing me from going ahead and finishing mine off,
                I have the s10 (I know its meant to be sf10)
                but i got it fitted with flat ballistic lenses plus i have the tinted outserts too.....

Just if i was going to get the overalls id definately get the nomex ones just there soooo pricey
                How much are they these days? I only remember one airsoft site stocking them and the name has completely gone out of my head.
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

I see some on ebay for £90 and people still bidding
                  WHO PUT NOS IN OPTIMUS' FUEL CELL?!?!?! http://discharges.org/rave/
                  sigpic

Comment

weapon wise you can basically use what ever you want. there are the more publicised weapons that are used like the MP5's but there is a lot of scope for them to use what ever they want. They have issued Sigs to SF now but that doesnt mean they have to use them. I have it on good authority that a fair few guys that got issued Sigs hate them and are sticking with their Browing High Powers
                    Originally posted by ste887
                    yes but multicam is the new black
                    and black is the new gay

Comment

Originally posted by airsoft_ben_1989 View Post
                      weapon wise you can basically use what ever you want. there are the more publicised weapons that are used like the MP5's but there is a lot of scope for them to use what ever they want. They have issued Sigs to SF now but that doesnt mean they have to use them. I have it on good authority that a fair few guys that got issued Sigs hate them and are sticking with their Browing High Powers
                      Um I think it is a bit of a stretch to say you can use anything you want.

And yes all SF troopers are issued a sidearm but than means either the L10A1 (Sig P226) or the L9A1 (Browning). You can't start using a baretta and claiming "oh its fine as they use whatever they need".

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                        Um I think it is a bit of a stretch to say you can use anything you want.

And yes all SF troopers are issued a sidearm but than means either the L10A1 (Sig P226) or the L9A1 (Browning). You can't start using a baretta and claiming "oh its fine as they use whatever they need".
                        if they can be issued it they can use it and if they personally own it they can use it as long as it has been OK'd and tested by their armoury. so if they happen to own a Beretta and want to use it and can justify it then they can.

i know a man who has used a SCAR (amongst other things) on deployment
                        Originally posted by ste887
                        yes but multicam is the new black
                        and black is the new gay

Comment

Originally posted by Secretsquirrel View Post
                          The ones for the MP5 mags and the Glock 17 - 233 and the 400TS are mine if anyone's interested
                          If you mean the single belt mounted MP5 pouches then I bought one the other day!
                          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

PM Sent about that.........
                            Originally posted by mr lean 81
                            painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

Originally posted by airsoft_ben_1989 View Post
                              if they can be issued it they can use it and if they personally own it they can use it as long as it has been OK'd and tested by their armoury. so if they happen to own a Beretta and want to use it and can justify it then they can.

i know a man who has used a SCAR (amongst other things) on deployment
                              The only person who personally owns it is the Queen, as the employer! You don't own it, you get issued it for the duration!
                              sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

And as it is illegal to own most guns in the UK (with the exception of shotguns, black powder rifles, and manual loading rifles or pistols over 60cm in length) I highly doubt that any of the SAS own their own guns.

Well except the odd officer who shoots pheasants at the weekends.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

N_Scooby Find out more about N_Scooby
                                Working...
                                X