Clear All

Re: Bundeswehr/ Flecktarn Look

Yeah I am considering It.
    Wonder if i can flog them off?
    WHO PUT NOS IN OPTIMUS' FUEL CELL?!?!?! http://discharges.org/rave/
    sigpic

Comment

The older model of flak jacket are also cheap to come by now and will also go some way to making you look the part.
      Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

my flecktarn loadout, featuring the old flak vest (£5) & harness/webbing with belt (£7)

all the gear's from a well known auction site

apologies for poor photo 'editing'

h e y d r i c h
        L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

Mine didn't come with that buckle on the front of the harness

Comment

Wow id love to get that. Im assuming that Armour is just the Cover? Nothing in it?
            sigpic

Comment

Some of me over the years.Get yourself some issue webbing mate,you cant beat it.
              sigpic

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and scream and shout!

Comment

It's a flak vest, pretymuch just a beanbag

Also, a bit off topic, does anyone know what they use as a tac vest now?

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Zombie View Post
                  It's a flak vest, pretymuch just a beanbag
                  yeah, that. i've got thin foam paddding front & back, shoulders & neck - don't feel a thing thru it! i was lucky to find someone selling 2 of them for around £10 (for both). they have one large central chest pouch - ideal for a couple of G3 mags
                  h e y d r i c h
                  L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

IDZ vest.Very nice but its the best part of £250.
                    sigpic

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and scream and shout!

Comment

Was thinking it was and hmm, I wonder what website you got that pic from :D

Comment

A pic of me in wusterntarn in 2007, got rid of the crap miltec vest and replaced with a KSK mission vest.

Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

Sweet loadout! Gonna be getting me one of these bad boys when I sell my old phones

Comment

Right im complete Webbing noob.

So if i get that there? If i want to chuck on some seperate G3 mag pouches i need them extra plate bits for the clips dont i?
                            sigpic

Comment

Only if they are not already built in, if you go on the load carrying / military webbing section of a popular uk camouflage shop, most of the flecktarn ones will have them built in, just look at the pics.

Comment

Hey guys,

I can provide some information on German protective and load bearing vests currently issued...

It'd be easier if i split this into a couple of categories:

Regulars (Infantry/Conscripts/Panzer Grenadiers etc.)
                                Paras (Fallschirmjager)
                                Special Forces (KSK)

The Regular forces:

Circa 1995-2000

Wore the German Flak vest (Splitterschutzweste SK1), and the system 95 webbing. Schuberth Gefechtshelm (The German Combat Helmet) was also issued.

Circa 2005-Present

Wears the New IdZ Plate Carrier Vest and the IdZ Loadberaing vest, the one on Flecktarn.co.uk is the loadberaring, this is worn over the Plate Carrier.

Reproductions (As far as I know, pretty good ones at that) are available here:

http://www.bestprotection.de/shop/Ko...ell-Falke.html

They are designed to take SAPI plates, however they come with none unless you specify... But for airsoft, why would you need them? :D

Paras:

Circa 1995-2000

Wore pretty much the same as the regular troops, however, they have one major difference... the helmet. The Regular helmet is similar to the "Fritz" helmet, but the Para's one is more like the MICH/ACH, with no peak at the front and has an improved chinstrap, with a chin cup rather than two pieces of material, one going over and the other going under the chin.

Circa 2005-Present

They still have retained the helmet, but is now kitted out with a couple of extra bells and whistles, not least the LUCIE Night vision Helmet mount. It kinda looks like the PASGT mount but a million times more awesome (And virtually impossible to find, but the best place to start looking is Sierra 313 forum. That's where I got mine from). They're rare because the manufacturer, Thales have restricted sales to Military personnel only. If you are going for one of these loadouts, the helmet is available from BestProtection for about 355 EUR (As of 5th Feb 2011).

In Terms of vests, they wear the Mehler SK4 and the IdZ body armour. The Mehler vest is about 410EUR on BestPro, however, you cannot buy just the vest shell, you have to buy it with SK1 protection (Basically, to the level of a flak vest).

In terms of webbing gear, the Fallis usually choose Chest Rigs. Common are Lindnerhof Taktik, ATXS, TacGear and Tactical Tailor (Lindnerhof produces Flecktarn versions of TT's products). But I'm sure that the IdZ load bearing vest won't look out of place, if that's what you want...

Special Forces:

Well, the KSK have the least strict of guidelines as regards to nearly anything uniform related... They're often seen wearing CIRAS plate carriers, Lindnerhof Rigs and plate carriers, Tasmanian Tiger etc. A lot of it is pretty much commercially available gear...

Hope this helped!

/Josh

This Tea is shite... Needs more Bag.

- Myself

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

darksidedsam Find out more about darksidedsam
                                Working...
                                X