ARU Police loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ARU Police loadout

Oh ok so I was right, faiiiiir but the guys in the pic look more like Trojans than your bog standard ARU

Comment

Yeah they look rather hardcore right there. I was mostly interested in the goggles lol.
      I won't be wearing a full on vest with crotch guard
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Not sure if they still going or not, but look up Sheffield Airsoft Response Team.

They had/have very realistic loadouts, and a lot of useful information for the whole "Armed Police" look. I think a lot of it was on the old ASCUK forums, which are dead and gone though. So might be lost in cyber space now!

Comment

Dont like to nitpick... but those are Hk53's Not 33's.
          33's are the long barreled versions.

Mine

Comment

LtPercy, just for info mate "Trojan" is the generic callsign used for ARV patrol vehicles. The next step up is the SFO teams, which is what I think you're thinking of mate?

Comment

If you're thinking of going down the MP5 route then I have some PWL mag pouches (exactly what they would use)available, 3 single and one tripple, PM me if you're interested.
              HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Kit and weopons vary from force to force.
                while the met police where blue and black, mu local force where all black and use HK 417's.

rough guide for my lot would be:

Pasgat black helmet
                googles
                balaclava
                tight fitting wicking shirt (with black fleece over top in winter)
                black combats
                Boots (personal choice, so whatever)
                Black Molle plate carrrier ( looks similar to some of the warrior ones, with tazer attached)
                Thigh holster for glock 18
                and a black gore tex sas styale smock when weathers really rubbish.

so depends on which force you want to try and look like? if you went for all black with a black plate carrier and helmet, you could pretty much get away with a bit if "artistic license".

Comment

I've seen aru use HK police vests before .They also use augs for snipers too

Comment

Originally posted by Roxy View Post
                    Yeah they look rather hardcore right there. I was mostly interested in the goggles lol.
                    I won't be wearing a full on vest with crotch guard
                    Goggles are either the older Bolle or the Defender series - designed for use with the helmet hence the "wings". Oakley used to do one similar as well.

I have the other 2 MP5 leather mag holders to go with the ones Devlin got from me as well as several original Ex-Met Glock holsters as well that I'm getting rid of - high hip, low hip and droplegs.
                    Originally posted by mr lean 81
                    painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

I've seen standard ARV's in Wilts police with AUG's but it was a few years ago
                      sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

To be honest you shouldnt need to put much thought into it.

Every force will be different. 1 thing you can be sure on is full body coveralls, typically without hood. A cheap navy boiler suit would also suffice but police ones arnt that expensive.

tactial belt with molded holster either for sig/glock, ive seen Glock 19's & 226's.

standard black assault vest, tbh the ones ive seen look like some piece of ehobby asia sh#te so this shouldnt be too hard to replicate. what makes it look authentic is the police badges and markings.

Standard TTFU or AFOs wont be wearing much headware other than glasses if that.

I would recommend 5.11 tactical boots as thats what i use and they are real comfy!

Comment

I think I'm going to go for seperate trousers and top puely for toileting practicality reasons. i don't want to have to take all my gear off everytime I need a wee :S

Comment

Take a look at z1 they have police baseball hats £8

Comment

Nice one. My boyfriends been after a decent cap for his loadout. I'm going for a pasgt myself

Comment

From the Rouel Moat incident http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/...58_306x505.jpg
                                Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roxy Been an airsofter since October 2008 Find out more about Roxy
                                Working...
                                X