Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Newbie Speak

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Newbs and 'Noobs' always seem to hide behind bushes right by the spawn zone, when the enemy team is a few hundred feet away. I dont understand their logic
    This guy just kept standing way behind the action looking confused.. resting his gun in his arms, hands nowhere near handguard or grip...
    my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

On my first game i notice a guy with a MP5 but L96 mags so i ask him why he is carrying them, he reaches around and pulls the very L96 from behind his back *facepalm* then an equal noob says " i knew they wouldent fit in an MP5" then a regular says "everything fits with a hammer", his mate then says "its not called a hammer, its called a persuader"... thus birthed my knowing of snipers carrying secondarys and the fact that i now call hammers, persuaders...
      sigpic

Comment

While dead I was walking back to the safe zone at my local site. Pass a group of 4 (what appeared to be 14-15 year olds). Their "leader" being tacticool started ordering them to defend the area I was passing in case of any of their team needed to retreat or a enemy patrol passed. It was a attack and defend game, and the attacking area was about 250 metres from where they were, where I had just come from. So no chance of either of those things happening ^^
        My YouTube Drum Cover Channel

Comment

• I've been playing since last may now and I'm still a newbie! But I've got a lot of mates to join in and come along. Being around 30 we all still play xbox and so on. All of my friend have mentioned K/D ratios I.e I'm happy with my k/d or what's you k/d. It is bloody funny

Comment

Last sunday I was at a game at Gun Ho airsoft. I was filiming a bunch of rental kids all playing their first game (green as you come but good kids) while the 7 of them defended the Fort they kept shouting "Reloading" them leaving their positioned and running to the same corner to reload their rentals guns.

It took me 5 mins to realise they were running to the same spot every time becuase they were using an imaginary ammo dump like when you defend a building in Battlefield or something. Kids today eh lol

Comment

I'm a noob, 6 skirmishes in & i've never said anything remotely as stupid as the things I've seen in this thread, mainly becuase i'm an adult (running around woods, with guns). Yep, I may have shot one of my own teammates in the face in a pure 'Fog of War' moment but haven't we all?......(tumbleweed) Most of the stupid things i've seen & heard are from kids & yeh all fricking CoD s**t. Don't know about you guys but I spent most of my early teens saying & doing stupid things.

Thank f**k paper rounds don't pay much, or we'll all be 'noob-tubed'!

Comment

Whilst loading my L96 (now sadly gone) a kid came up to me with a bright green M4 and said:

Noob: "Wow, Mate, that thing is massive - my dad shoots the real one... what's yours chambered for?"

Me: ".....errrrr 6mm!!"

**insert witty remark**

Comment

Me on nailing a guy in the head from 40m in trenches at my regular site:

Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I remeber my first game at gzu i feel like abit of an idiot now lol
                    I was clearing a building with some other players i turned into a room and got shot in the face from probably 3 ft away and i had a go at him saying "god dont shoot that close watch what your doing!" then some rude name went his way...... I then went to a marshal after and said to him i got shot from said distance and he just shrugged his sholders.....
                    It then came to me...... Its cqb you idiot! Duhhhhhhhh! So i apologised to who i shouted at and carried on with no problems
                    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

even if it was CQB theres no need to shoot someone in the face, we get briefed to aim at the chest area as its the biggest part of the body. at 3ft he knew wot he was doing was wrong. i know people will disagree with me but i know a few will agree with me as well
                      Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

At times i feel people can be silly with headshots.

I was sniped in the face at 25m (hit me in the bridge of my glasses between the eyes)
                        My whole body was completly exposed, so he had to be deliberatly shooting me in the glasses.

I had no problem with it, apart from the fact this is still a sport, and we shouldn't be going for things that could seriously injure people if it can be avoided.
                        If i were wearing loose fitting glasses like so many people do, i bet my glasses would have gone flying off from that shot.
                        Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

How do you know he aimed for your head? Airsoft is wildly innacurate, even at short range.

Comment

3 ft away is very close thats about 36" away you might as well empty your mag and throw a bb at him. a bang kill would of suffice cos quite a few players take them even if the site doesnt use them at close range airsoft is acurate its when you lengthen the distance it becomes inacurate
                            Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              How do you know he aimed for your head? Airsoft is wildly innacurate, even at short range.
                              I know of the player, i know his gun.

Either he's a shit shot which i very much doubt, or he went for the headshot.
                              Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Even if a stray bb hits someone in the face i always apologise and try to go for a double tap in the chest common sense really were not trying to kill eachother so i see no point in causing them pain..... To much anyway! Mwhahahaha!
                                Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                                X