Agression or Stealth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Agression or Stealth

ppl seem to be taking aggression as charging forwards in the open through a hail of gunfire from all sides....which i agree is fun, however when i talk about being aggressive in airsoft im just talking about taking teh fight to the enemy...moving forwards and taking proper shots - you can advance stealthily but by advancing quickly and toward an enemy/objective you are being aggressive - or maybe assertive is a better term.

moving very slow, hugging every tiny bit of cover you can find. not advancing or coming out of cover if theres an enemy player near by, - thats the problem.

Comment

Stealth all the way. Had great fun flanking right around - picking the high ground overlooking a position of cover or open ground and waiting until someone is completely exposed before firing. Tried this concealed with a ghillie so the 'victim' looking for shooter thinks its just a stray lucky shot. Then just wait for his mates to come get him. Result: group of lads standing in a clearing looking sheepish
      Good way to turn an area into a no go zone or incapacitating part of the enemy team giving yours the advantage. Downside is it can be pretty boring - you're screwed if you expose yourself miles away from anyone to tag you back in as its just as important to hide from your side so they don't give you away.
      Have since got rid of the ghillie - not seen as fair play by many and people are too ready to cry 'camper'. Was my understanding that being a stealthy sniper involved being as much of a pain in the arse as possible but not in this to make real enemies. Its all just supposed to be good fun after all.

Comment

Aggression. Run in, spray and pray. Unleash the beast.

Comment

I would I have to vote for aggression but that's just so as a stealthy player I've got plenty of targets to shoot!

Comment

A careful application of both, at the correct time.

Comment

I prefer to sit and wait for the suckers to come to me. Then I run away, very, very quickly!

Comment

• My team always like to ambush but we get bored cos we usually play in massive woodland and we charge out Rambo style getting mowed down then we find out if we had waited a couple more mins we would have had an awesome ambush

Comment

a mixture of both. lots of flanking and stealth to lay ambush then pick people off

Comment

Both depending on actual tactical circumstances

- - - Updated - - -

Both depending on actual tactical circumstances

Comment

It's a pellet gun game, no point in trying to crawl the whole way across the site to ping some idiot on the back of the head that won't see you and just ignore it.

Airsoft is run & gun, run up to wear you hear the action, let off a few bursts, dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge, wait to get hit then run back to your own respawn and repeat

Comment

• Stealthily move into a position of advantage, then massive aggression to exploit it.
                        Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express

Comment

It really depends on the field and the game type. Woodland or CQB, no respawn or respawn. With a limited/no respawn type game I tend to be a bit more stealthy. With unlimited respawn, run and gun. You have unlimited respawns...use them.
                          With CQB personally, I'm quite aggressive regardless of the game type, because if you stay in a room for too long it's only a matter of time until you get surrounded especially with very few escape routes. Woodland slightly more stealthy.

Comment

Situation dependent. Depends on how many there are with me, what the objective is and are we gwtting absolutely hammered? I do prefer to sneak by, and not fire unless absolutely necessary then start moving through them fast as possible starting with the most rear positions if they are hammering us. Wait until we are right on top of them to open fire.

Once in contact though its balls out aggression and role through them!

Comment

Originally posted by scotchbrite85 View Post
                              Situation dependent. Depends on how many there are with me, what the objective is and are we gwtting absolutely hammered? I do prefer to sneak by, and not fire unless absolutely necessary then start moving through them fast as possible starting with the most rear positions if they are hammering us. Wait until we are right on top of them to open fire.

Once in contact though its balls out aggression and role through them!
                              same for me tbh only use aggression if i need too much rather sneak by and take t hem out silently

Comment

aggression wins games though...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Matteh1990 Find out more about Matteh1990
                                Working...
                                X