Agression or Stealth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Agression or Stealth

True. But whats the point of aggression if you cant get close enough to sn enemy to use it?

- - - Updated - - -

Hah. Just spotted my role/roll typo. Hugely disappointed with myself!

Comment

I work with stealth mostly, but as the situation demands....

Comment

Stealth, by far.

Despite wearing full-black, I've still happily disappeared for the majority of a game (sometimes with a couple in tow) in order to perform a coup de gras flank attack on the enemy team. If you're patient, you can move about the field without being detected for long periods of time. I've performed a flank in a small group with nothing but a pistol and two rental G36s before and it's still had the desired effect.

If you're extra-patient, this can be done in CQC sites, too. It's all about misdirection and subversion of expectations.

Comment

I purely play by agression, cos im a grunt (play with an M16A3) but I am getting a MK23 (TM) soon so night games at ford will be fun :D
          Guns: G&P LVOA build, TM P226R

Kit: ranger green JPC rig, ronin tactics shooters belt rig.

Highest of speeds, lowest of drags. (also mild Chris Costa fan boi)

Comment

I tend to be stealthy with a couple of team mates, then when I am in a good, run in, bb's blazing, decimating the enemy with surprise. Works every time. I also performed a 3 man ambush against 15 people and nailed about 10-12 of them, I ended up getting blown up though 😢 but it was worth it 😁.

Comment

Stealth is the key, aggression only usually works in situations where the opposition is easily intimidated or inexperienced simply put, we dont get wounded or killed when hit in airsoft, so the lethal factor is lost. I find that with a sneaky flank and a couple of stealthy kills puts the jitters into any player, and can compleately turn a game on its head.

Comment

Fast stealth, get nice and close, plan and then..........total aggression!!!

Comment

I'd say aggression, as it'll get you behind enemy lines sooner, and then there's more decent opportunity to be a sneaky git always sprint from the round/game start.

For me CQB feels easier to sneak around. cqb rushing will just bring you to one of a few choke points full of people emptying mags and pyros at each other and unless I got some pyros to chuck away too I'll usually look for another route via sneakiness, if none or too long way round then just get stuck in and try next spawn

I find woodlands easier to rush as the kind of range most people first engage you at you got time to duck, and usually plenty trees/cover to hop between, much more space. I've not got the patience to set an ambush, and never been ambushed by anyone patient enough to wait for me to get close

And I say sneaky as 'stealth' sounds too bad-ass for anything I'm dishing out
                  the horror... the horror... (of the amount spent on airsoft)

Comment

For me I am a methodical player. I mix both. Aggression to get people to return fire and then fall back to a flanking position and let them have it again.

I like to scout too. Sniping has its importance in any game (making people be cautious). But I would rather get good information to people and then move. Harassing players and setting up fast paced ambushes.

Cqb? I've never played any cqb games. So I don't have any tactics. I would probably be methodical there too. I've done several house clearing drills with my handgun, but that is a little different lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Both would be the way. Use stealth to move up into position.
                      Then a flash bang followed by an aggressive assault. (think british army section battle drills) Best done with a couple of mates to act as sandbags, i mean support fire.

Now show me your war faces maggots.

Comment

Aggression for me, I tend to make a habit of getting impatient, charging straight down the middle of the field, going A over T on a tree root and falling in a heap right in front of the objective, and then getting shot. Loads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        CA M15A4 |

Comment

Stealth but always keep moving, there is always a sniper (the gits), watching. Making your way around the side or back of a group, trying to pick em off makes me feel a little like Bond, eh! that's my reasoning, get your own.
                          sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

There's no hang around at the farthest reaches of the skirmish shouting and thinking your hitting people, and trying to tell other people to do stuff. That's the third main play style.

Comment

One frowns up on the other. I'm a sly type of player you won't see me leading many charges but il be in my ghillie at your flag sneaking passed your team.stirring up hornets nests

Comment

Stall. Notice how at the start of each game opposing sides rush to each other just for them to STALL and hang back just outside of each other's range. Fast forward 58min and status quo is the name of the game. Only in the last min will we see some dynamics and people let go of their I-don't-get-killed-as-I-am-amaaaazing blase.

The above is of course blatant exaggeration. Nevertheless an exaggeration of my own experiences. Damn me for bashing this beautiful game. But it must be added this WWI mimicking by both parties can be easily penetrated by getting a couple of lads together and push up on a single point. Yes you get killed. Yes this matters little as the attacking force usually has limitless lives anywayz. Furthermore, once the line is broken in a single point you can pincer move the f out of the other team. Result tea and medals.
                                Well, that's the paper thin idea anyway.

In the end, the game is what you make of it And boy am I looking forward to my sundays!
                                AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Matteh1990 Find out more about Matteh1990
                                Working...
                                X