X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Agression or Stealth

Are sharks aggressive or stealthy?

I like to play like that.

“If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

It depends on how organised the opposition is and whether there is unlimited lives. 'One life and your out' games tend to demand you to be more cautious where as unlimited lives means you can be a bit more run and gun, spray and pray
      My Latest video

Comment

Bit of both , sneaky sneaky catchy monkey , then run in screaming/shouting and firing like a loon !
        That's what I call fun !
        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

I do a bit of both. I dual wield pistols for cqb and like to get forward quick to sneak in from the sides.

Comment

Since I started taking my brother with me, I like to go stealthy and flank. If you're on your own, so far away from your team and you get hit, there's no chance of a medic so I used to stay on the edges of the group. Now I have someone to go with me, we flank with maybe a 10m gap. Slow and low until we get into an optimal position. If one of us is hit, there's a far greater chance of a rescue.

Comment

Bit of both!

I play mainly in The Mall reading and I know the map really well, so when it becomes a stale mate, I know where to flank and it requires sneaking underground in complete darkness, then popping up behind enemy lines.

Aggression though is also needed. A lot of people are too scared or cautious to push forward which leads to stale mates. So rushing in often catches the opponents by surprise and gets the game flowing if you're successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What I find is, if you run screaming at someone while shooting at them they will always shit their pants and miss their shots :p

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Matteh1990 Find out more about Matteh1990
                Working...
                X