X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Agression or Stealth

Originally posted by Matteh1990 View Post
    Which do you live by???
    stealth for two reasons; planning and wit usually assist far greater than zerg rushing (which im fully aware has pretty good merits too). that and ive no idea what "agression" is. i assume you mean aggression
    Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

Originally posted by airsoc View Post
      stealth for two reasons; planning and wit usually assist far greater than zerg rushing (which im fully aware has pretty good merits too). that and ive no idea what "agression" is. i assume you mean aggression
      all is well and good when it comes to making Matty look a fool eh? xD

Comment

Originally posted by Matteh1990 View Post
        all is well and good when it comes to making Matty look a fool eh? xD
        doesnt pay nearly enough.
        Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

hahaha
          try being me!
          if it did pay id get plenty making myself look a fool

Comment

its gotta be stealth... well ive never played yet... but im making gun ghillies etc....
            New to airsofting... but i know my way around

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
              Originally posted by Tyler View Post
              hit them then from another angel
              gabriel perhaps?
              *shakes head* don't be silly, it's definately michael hes far more warlike.
              :P

Comment

Depends on the situation for me really.

If I can be stealthy I will be - surprise is always a great asset. But if I have to be agressive to get the job done I will be.

I do love playing the aggressive role sometime though. lots of fun - I get annoyed when I tell the players near me to charge in with me and I get there to see I'm the only bugger who actually charged in! lol. weak.

Andy
                Originally posted by Coz
                Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

I have to say, I find more success with a controlled agressive style of play. Stealth usually creates slow movement, most objective play doesn't merit it.
                  However when i'm sniping I will spent most of the day out of sight.
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

Aggression half the time at GZ is suicide because everyones like YEAHHH WELL DO IT! and then youll be the only one running into the fray

:/

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                      Aggression half the time at GZ is suicide because everyones like YEAHHH WELL DO IT! and then youll be the only one running into the fray

It was always different for me when i was renting, i was the only one left behind lol!
                      Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                      Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post

I once had a group of 20 behind me. When it came to actually charging I was alone.

found myself lying on my back in front of the pit at Charlie.

needless to say - I died. lol
                        Originally posted by Coz
                        Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

considering i only have a marui vsr and suppressed mk23 i dont have much choice but to be stealth:D halloween airsoft game i got a fair few kills using the mk23 till one of them told all there mates i was about after being shot (heard him shout informing his team) ,within minutes i had 5-6 of the opposition firing towards me and it was only seconds later one guy shot me mutiple times from roughly 5 metres away with a suppressed mac-10; i dont know at this time if i was focused on the pain or how much i wanted that GBB mac-10:D

Comment

I always say im going to go stealthy and then end up running around like a headless chicken aggressively! Also depends what rifle I use, if I use my VSR then obviously im hardly aggressive, but if I have my SR16 then ill end up aggressive!

Comment

i reckon if your careful with both styles. they both provide massively different benefits =]

Comment

I would argue that the best aplication of stealth requires aggression on someone else's part to act as a distraction and maximise confusion.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Matteh1990 Find out more about Matteh1990
                                Working...
                                X