Agression or Stealth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Agression or Stealth

More recently it has become stealth. I've just got better at concealing myself which is good. I've been trying for nearly 2 years now!
    www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Use stealth to get close then be ruthless

Comment

^^ We know all about that don't we haha, but as above yes.
        I'm voting aggresion, speed and aggression is what wins a firefight

Comment

Personally i think stealth is the best choice here, remember Airsoft isn't real combat, if your trying to achieve an objective you want to get as close to that objective as you can without conflicts, if you engage an enemy for its quite likely that others would join in at the sound of a fire fight, in doing this is can be easy to find your self heavily out numbered and the chance of you getting to that objective and completing it have some what decreased.
          By initialising the use of stealth it gives you the chance to get to the objective, once your there depending on the enemy presence you can either try and continue with stealth if the objective is lightly guarded, however if your objective is heavily defended it's time to try the snatch and leave the area, plan your routes and have back ups its more than easy to get one route cut off and not have a back up.
          But that's just my opinion guerrlla warfare works well in allot of situations.
          thanks

Comment

If you a sniper then yeah stealth is the key. Anything else is a mixture of the two you start off boxing round to get into a good position then all hell breaks loose shortly after.
            USMC are that awesome even Katy Perry wears MARPAT!!

Semper Fi Mofo!

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
              Aggression half the time at GZ is suicide because everyones like YEAHHH WELL DO IT! and then youll be the only one running into the fray

:/
              I think that happens at most sites to be honest, the amount of times Ive had a group stacked up on a door, *Grenade goes in*, 'BANG!!', "GO GO GO", normally followed by me getting destroyed by the defenders and asking "where the F*** is the rest of my team?"
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

No straight answer for this as it depends on how work has been and what has pissed me off.

If work was good and nobody decided to sh1t on my plate during the week its very satisying to sneak about and select targets and disappear.

However if its been a crap un out comes the 249 and we go out for some retribution in a major way.
                Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Well to be honest, when you have a 6ft 7 ginger in your team with a two tone gun, stealth is no option.

Comment

AGGRESSION!! Im all about the grenades :D

Comment

Stealth is for the weak!
                      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

has to be a mix for me
                        sigpic

Comment

Its a balancing act, fast but covert(ish) movement to an aggressive position (Aka near objective/enemy base), then go to ground until contact, inwhich case its rapid aimed shots and BFG time.
                          Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
                          ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
                          a whole 85fps!

Comment

Aggresion definatelwy when I bring out my g36 with box mag theres no stoopping me.

Dom

Comment

Tactical stealth, and team work. That's my way forward!
                              Originally posted by psirus101
                              I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbath View Post
                                More recently it has become stealth.
                                I read that as 'More recently i have become stealth' and i got a mental image of someone standing arms spread shouting 'i have become stealth incarnate' at the sky with lighting crackle from there fingers. ;/ i think i might be wrong in the head.

but my 2 cence is that theres not real point (in most games) with unbridled agression, without tactics your just upping the body count. but then just sitting around being 'stealthy' also only works in very specific situations. you need a mix (either as an individual or a team) i find with my load out (m4 and pistol) that i tend to do best if i 'sneak' around to get close into people, then light them up, and run the hell out of there (if i survive long enough) ready to get back in at them from somewhere else.
                                did CQB today, and i kept getting fed up with my team pussyfooting around out side doors, so found my self going of on my own and comeing at the other team from behind them/ through another set of doors, and i must have got 50 or so confermed kills in the day. which i take as a win (even though i think we may have lost the final objective, cause me and a couple of other lads were doing this and didn't realise they had taken the objective and we were 'covering' a room which was now full of the other team :/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Matteh1990 Find out more about Matteh1990
                                Working...
                                X