Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Excuse the indulgence, gun now with silencer. Pretty much how I want it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk
      The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Comment

this is my TM MWS15053383_1419377908074122_309606632_o.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Steve203 View Post
          Heres mine custom built from the ground up,
          Loving this!

What rail and suppressor are you running? I'm trying to find a rail I can fit my TM tracer under and having a bit of trouble finding one wide enough!

Comment

Cheers phoenix92, its a madbull mfr 9" with a scar flashider and an aac suppressor,

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Comment

I already showed this off as a dmr but hey, here's the assault rifle version! instagram @digital.airsoft

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Comment

I love the AR-15 Platform, always have! You can do SO much to them, and they look so......COOL!!!

My Marushin XM177 with a Plethora of parts....for when I get bored with one model....lol. Just waiting for a cheap short shotty to mount under the M16A1 Carbine??

Richie.

Comment

Just picked this up its a co2 powered brocock m4 build number 66 out of a 1000 . Massively over powered 650- 700 fps on .25 IMG_0051.jpgIMG_0050.jpg

Comment

[/U]
                    Originally posted by Winford1978 View Post
                    Just picked this up its a co2 powered brocock m4 build number 66 out of a 1000 . Massively over powered 650- 700 fps on .25 [ATTACH=CONFIG]172608[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]172609[/ATTACH]
                    Wow. I never heard of that before, not much on the Internet either. What are the internals, field stripping like?

Comment

It's a rare gun they only made a 1000 , its runs on 2 x 12gram co2 bulbs , fixed hopup and semi only . Full metal but really not useable in a game just way too hot lol

Comment

Sounds like a great tin can destroyer in the back garden, what's the range / accuracy like? Should be less susceptible to windage than a light BB. I like my over powered PTS /Mega which (when accurate) will shred cardboard boxes at range.

Comment

Not had chance to give it a proper test but it shoots plastic bbs straight though a thick plastic plant pot and it can embed steel bbs into wood at 20 feet lol

Comment

Another Frankenstein for your perusal. Finally managed to track down a JP receiver set so my personal rifle is now complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

New build, wanted some small fast and light. Base build was a Nuprol delta for the upper, lower outer case and stock, internals are a high speed gear set with a BTC spectra for v2 gearbox. Madbull front end, Magpul pistol grip and Black rain flash hinder.

Comment

My recently finished custom built DMR. Inside it has a custom built gearbox with Lonex, Prometheus, SHS parts with M120 spring and AB mosfet, an R-hopped 6.05 PDI barrel and prowin chamber. Not yest tested "in anger" but chronoed at around 420fps locked to semi.

2017-01-24 14.52.20 (Small).jpg2017-01-24 14.52.34 (Small).jpg2017-01-24 14.53.05 (Small).jpg2017-01-24 14.53.15 (Small).jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X