Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Wow really? I've always found them a little bit ugly IMO, but hey each to our own eh.

Comment

basing my puppy on the m4 from bf3

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

@Moosey how long is the rail on that?
        sigpic

Comment

Tokyo Marui M4 with an unknown full stock. Can anyone help me with what rifle it is off? I was told it could be an original marui m16a1 full stock but i'm still not sure. Also thinking of spraying the handguard, Stock and pistol grip OD for a C8 look.

www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

my soon to be PTW Diemaco

Comment

What aimpoint mount is that Sam? Looks interesting!

Comment

Its an A.R.M.S M2 mount with a high spacer although you need longer screws for the m3

Comment

I like it Sam. Not very far to go until it's a proper Diemaco either.
                  I'm not a fan of paintjobs but yours is blended in very nicely. Looks great.

Comment

very nice sam, looks awesome, paintjob looks great

Comment

My first dip into the world of EBB rifles - the army sopmod
                      Its how its come out the box at the moment but im planning to tart it up so open to suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by Rimms View Post
                        Its how its come out the box at the moment but im planning to tart it up so open to suggestions
                        Depends where you want to go with it. DMR, CQB. You could even go for a m16 look with full stock and long ris. Might be something different to see for a ebb.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmithy View Post
                          Here's my G&P Autobot, unfortunately it's about as magpul as an M4 can get.. but hey it's comfortable, easy to move around and I like it.

Definitely considering switching out the Noise Pig for a slightly longer silencer, I prefer a bit of length on my AEGs.

What length DD rail are you using JSmithy? Can't decide between the 9.5 or 12.5 :/ lol been thinking for ages and just wondered what u went with

Cheers mate
                          Originally posted by hoggy21
                          Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Comment

I do beleive the autobot comes with a DD MK18 ris.. i may be wrong however.
                            CA & JP Rifles SPR (Upgraded)
                            CA M4A1 SPC

Comment

Originally posted by Rimms View Post

a good LE stock & keep it vanilla
                              'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Well i had this m4 up yesterday in memory to the love of my life, However the Mods Must have removed it.

Any way this was done in memory of Amy Winehouse. May you find peace in death you never found in life.
                                In my grief this is what my creative talent manifested it self

AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X