Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

I don't agree with the idea behind it but it is indeed creative beef the funky pattern is kinda cool
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

M733 with Pattern 58/M67 Webbing

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

My SFW

itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

Originally posted by Druico View Post
          What length DD rail are you using JSmithy? Can't decide between the 9.5 or 12.5 :/ lol been thinking for ages and just wondered what u went with

Cheers mate
          Originally posted by 013753 View Post
          I do beleive the autobot comes with a DD MK18 ris.. i may be wrong however.
          Mr numbers (too lazy to write out your name ) is right, it actually comes with a DD MK18 RIS as stock, but it is the 9" version. a 7" or 9" looks great on a 10.5" outer barrel, whereas a 9" or 12" looks great on the 14.5, unless you prefer less rail and more barrel, then you go for the 7"

Hope i helped Druico

Comment

finnaly finished my m4 , (not based on bf as its too different apparently lol) ....so whent allong the route of ' how much shit can i put on my rifle without it being too much lol ...... i think this is as far as i can take it , the final step would be an m2o3 but i dont like that much weight on the front of my rifle so the afg will do , named after my missus ..... i give you beccy...............

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Acog - >eotech.

Whaaa?
              Apart from that it looks pretty tasty

Comment

i know its a wierd take on it , but i sourced an acog with no crosshairs after seaching for a while , it works the same as having an aimpoint 3x infront of it , i just think it looks pretty cool , and it works realy well , the spacing between the two is great for eye relief ,think of it as an acog with a holo crosshair lol

Comment

I'm not convinced but each to their own.

How do you find the afg?
                  Keep looking at them and can't make my mind up whether to get one...

Comment

they look shite mate lol , but i have found it to be the most comfitable front grip on the market , comfy and gives you very steady aim ,
                    wouldent change mine even tho i think it looks rather wierd lol

Comment

Just the 2 upper receivers at the mo as my TM sopmod is getting repaired. 14.5" and a DMR upper (EOTech will be replaced with a scope or ACOG).

TM SOPMOD [Fully Upgraded] | TM VSR [M40A3]

Comment

Mint.

Comment

Awsome Rifle Kingdong, although shouldn't it go in L119A1 thread? :P

Comment

Picked up a case for my little M4.

> Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

I noticed that drake had made a post and subconsciously clicked because the normal part of my brain wouldn't want to for fear of my eyes falling out.

I'm now trying to catch them with a spork on the table.

You bastard.

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

beautiful as ever drake!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X