Collapse

H&K Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: H&K assault rifles (G36 ,416 , etc)

I can finally play in this thread now then :D

Accurate trades or not, I don't care :D And yes, it is a plastic body that's held together at the rear with a cable tie and 2 cable ties holding the front end steady. But again... Don't care. I love HK416's. :D
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

My Baby:

Jg G36C with scope rail.

rockinrobin

This is ICS telling you that magpul should be burned and not fitted!

Comment

Originally posted by shotgun_lee View Post
        My Baby:

Jg G36C with scope rail.

Very nice...

Have to say I thought the backround was some cool new camoflage... Turns out it was just dolphins...

Aquatic camo maybe? Just an idea...
        Last edited by da1994; 3 March, 2011, 18:49. Reason: Dolphins.

Comment

Gijohn sell me your 416 GBBR! I can find one for sale anywhere and it's slowly driving me insane!

At least I have my VFC AEG 416 to fondle
          Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
            Gijohn sell me your 416 GBBR! I can find one for sale anywhere and it's slowly driving me insane!

At least I have my VFC AEG 416 to fondle
            I was about to say warrior of lands has them....but i think i brought the last one ^.^

Im all ready having to buy new parts for it! -.- The bloody bolt carrier is pot metal and has cracked after about 10 mags

Great external quality , The trigger mec etc is good but the bolt is shocking -.-

Why VFC used pot metal is beyond me

On top of this i have some H&K merchandise on the way ^.^ , 416 Poster and H&K key ring

Yes im a H&K fan boy :D
            Hate.
            "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

To be honest I just want the stock and pistol grip. If VFC released them for AEG I would buy them in a heart beat.

But you've just put me off getting one. VFC have always had bad internals, be it gearbox or GBB components.

If it's HK it's A OK

Comment

The pistol grip wont fit because it is attached via a massive screw smack bang in the middle of it =/

I attempted to put the stock on my AEG 416 , But no luck The stocks dimensions are just a tad smaller then the AEG types

Yeah the part ill be needing is £160 od , Im just waiting for kingdong to get his to confirm it works
                Hate.
                "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Comment

Hmm the screw hole in the middle could be dremeld to fit a motor shaft through, then some smaller holes drilled for the mounting screws. The base plate will be a bitch to mod :/

Is there an insert in the grip or is it hollow?

So gun is £300 then another £160 to make it skimishable. Makes the £400 I paid for my AEG version seem more reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by gijohn2 View Post
                    The pistol grip wont fit because it is attached via a massive screw smack bang in the middle of it =/

I attempted to put the stock on my AEG 416 , But no luck The stocks dimensions are just a tad smaller then the AEG types

Yeah the part ill be needing is £160 od , Im just waiting for kingdong to get his to confirm it works
                    the stock and grip may be real steal as the stock is mil spec and as umarex holds the worldwide licencing with H&K i cant see why not.

the bolt is just in customs at the moment so fingers crossed it`ll be here monday.
                    itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                      So gun is £300 then another £160 to make it skimishable. Makes the £400 I paid for my AEG version seem more reasonable.
                      My SRC cost £320 , then £25 on TB and hop rubber :D + mosfet for £4

The range is some what good, But if in cold weather the gun is shocking!

I look forward to hearing for you kingdong ^.^
                      Hate.

General George S.patton

Comment

Originally posted by KennyOneFive View Post
                        Actually fallen in love with that pistol grip what make/where you get it from
                        cheers
                        http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3520

Sorry, only just checked the post

Tom
                        sigpic

Comment

Getting a sniper stock and Suppressor with a Spray job.

Comment

Some lovely g36's on here, I'm definately gonna have to throw some money at mine! I have a bike light cable tied to the front as a torch for cryin out loud!
                            I AM CARNAGE, for when my form appears, the world shall truly know my name.

Comment

I'm actually considering getting a JG G36 and converting it into a bullpup design... :p
                              I've seen it done before and thought it looks pretty good, not to mention unique.
                              Anyone fancy selling a G36 cheaply?

Comment

the one above is for sale. if your interested. PM me

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X