Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

Originally posted by Hellfish View Post
    95% completed ... Just awaiting on a new flashider/silencer combo and Asura Dynamics Pistol grip. opinions?

That's a damn beautiful AK

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking at all of the amazing AKs in here is making me want to hang onto mine.

Mine is a GHK AK105 that I got as a part ex and am pretty sure it came originally from someone on these forums but I've no idea who - I guess I'll just have to look through the 27 pages of AK pics to see if it's shown up before I've added the real steel Kobra.

Wanted: Action Army hop chamber and any other VSR upgrades.

Comment

Had this beauty arrive
        Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Sweet , have you had a chance to fire it yet ? I've got one on its way too me as well , so hoping can get a ruff impression of it from someone who already has one .
          From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Posted before but as of today, my AK47 C.O.W (Custom Operator Weapon) is pretty much finished. The only addition I can envisage is the addition at some point of a RIS Barrel clamp and a flashlight for more tacticoolness.

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Originally posted by druid799 View Post
              Sweet , have you had a chance to fire it yet ? I've got one on its way too me as well , so hoping can get a ruff impression of it from someone who already has one .
              It's pretty damn good, i'll still be tweaking it a little though. I think i'll be pulling the handguard off and either 3D printing a replacement brace in CF reinforced filament or milling out the existing one, as it's adding massive amounts of unnecessary weight.

Comment

New gatt , cyma cm.077 gone for the full bells and whistles on this one , total antithesis to what I've been running for the past 2yrs as I've been running old school plain Janes .

Comment

How it started...

And ready for paint...

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by druid799 View Post
                    New gatt , cyma cm.077 gone for the full bells and whistles on this one , total antithesis to what I've been running for the past 2yrs as I've been running old school plain Janes .
                    If you want to get midcaps for it - 180rd Mag King AKM PMags

Comment

I hate ak's but, I always return to see them....
                      One of my GHK AIMS with RS grips, aged manualy and....looks like a real one
                      DSCN0525
                      HARDCORE AIRSOFT PLAYER
                      Berget 8: Psyops medic

Comment

Originally posted by GiantKiwi View Post
                        If you want to get midcaps for it - 180rd Mag King AKM PMags
                        AND ordered ! Cheers bud

Comment

G&G and then extras swapped in. Managed to find a Magpul style pistol grip designed to fit AEGS! (Have a couple left for sale). Might stipple pistol and foregrip, not sure yet.

Comment

Originally posted by sunburnthammer View Post
                            G&G and then extras swapped in. Managed to find a Magpul style pistol grip designed to fit AEGS! (Have a couple left for sale). Might stipple pistol and foregrip, not sure yet.
                            Not a great fan of stippling (think it's due to most making a right mess of it !) but I have seen one that I did like were the guy had done just a few small sections on a smooth pistol grip , but I would leave the front grip as is , BUT. If you do want to crack on my friend I certainly wouldn't have a go about it . Your gun your likes ! All the way !
                            As a side note is it me or is there a bit of a resurgence going on with the AK platform recently ? I've just got a new one couple of my team mates have as well and last scurmish I went to a couple of the guys there had recently picked up new AK's as well?

Comment

Eventually finished my AK bullpup.

From boneyard RPK ..

The bits and pretty much all the tools used to make them...

And painted...

The weathering looks better to the eye than the camera, but I'm pleased with the way it's turned out.

Comment

Hangtight that looks awesome mate. Are you leaving the pistol grip wood? I'd paint it black to match the gun and rails? Them rails would look great with a nice red dot sight on and an angled vert grip IMO??

Awesome fella

Richie

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X