Kalashnikovs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

Some very nice AKs on here. I was just wondering, as I'm getting a wood kit, whether I should paint a rack number on the stock and what should I put?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopa17 View Post
      Some very nice AKs on here. I was just wondering, as I'm getting a wood kit, whether I should paint a rack number on the stock and what should I put?
      No no no no no! Save it for armalites :P

Comment

@ delta1ukc- change gas block from AK74 to Tantal. It this way, you will get much more closer look-like Tantal AEG and additionaly , you will have first model of AK74's with 45 degree gas block

Genesis of the stamped receiver gas blocks. Starting with the right side: (1) early AKM with round tube cylinder and solid pin pad; (2) standardized AKM with separated pin pads and flat top; (3) transitional investment cast gas block used on late AKM (very similar to early AK-74 with angled gas port); and far left, (4) the standardized cast AK-74 gas block with straight gas port design. Cast blocks usually have cast numbers on them, as do many other cast parts.

Read more:
        http://tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/pro5.html

Comment

Does anyone know if PSO scopes fit into the normal AK side-mounts for accessory rails? I'm thinking of getting an RS one to go on an AK-74 with folding skeleton stock and a GP.
          Signature Removed

Comment

Originally posted by AlexLM View Post
            Does anyone know if PSO scopes fit into the normal AK side-mounts for accessory rails? I'm thinking of getting an RS one to go on an AK-74 with folding skeleton stock and a GP.
            They do in my experience, but then it depends on manufacturer, some mounts can be slightly different.

Here's my baby!!!

Note, she's on bakelite midcaps nowadays, need a new picture. =]
            sigpic

Comment

TM AK47, weathered/refinished King Arms wood kit, genuine sling

Comment

GBBR AKS-74U.

Real steel pistol grip, clone Kobra plus internal upgrades:

sigpic

Comment

here's some of mine

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

and some other pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Discoshrew View Post
                      2 problems with fitting a rail onto your particular model, 1st being, the mount isnt featured on the side of the reciever due to problem number 2, the underfolding stock, if you found the rail mount its self & managed to get it on there, you wouldnt be able to fold yer stock. friend of mine has the SRC AKMS & he was pretty gutted he couldnt throw some optics on.

isnt too difficult to fabricate a ris onto a top reciever though

*edit* unless you mean a rail for the tourch/laser which i complitly spazed out n didnt consider in which case simply just a different furniture kit
                      Alright Guys, alright, I'm only playing It looks better now, the paint off the handguard is gone, and the rest of it has almost worn off now (from skirmishes)

Ahh, I'm gutted then! I have seen those RIS top covers, but I have the ICS version... AkA does not work with anything I am looking into an AIMS wood kit though, in order to correct the extremely frustrating sights slightly...

Some seriously gorgeous guns out there in this thread , if only they did an RPD :S

'Dear: Sir or Madam, with the two-tone AK-74SU,
                      the commisar has witnessed the photograph you have placed on the website "www.zeroin.co.uk"
                      and is extremely displeased at your actions to remove what may be a vital part of russian heritage.
                      As a result a duty car will arrive at your address shortly.
                      Please comply with all the duty-mans orders.
                      The commisar thanks you for your co-operation.

Boris Vladizlov.
                      foreign affairs office
                      MVD headquarters
                      moscow'

:D This made me laugh for ages :D Does the duty car take me back to Russia, I have always wanted to go there :D If they would be so kind as to supply me with an RIF version, I will happily comply with all orders :P

Lovely gats lads (and ladies)

Comment

MightyJebus... you dont like AKs by any chance do you?!

Comment

• No Delta didn't you hear he hates them he has a mad obsesion with bright green m4

Dom

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                            MightyJebus... you dont like AKs by any chance do you?!
                            you should see my M4 collection

Comment

Originally posted by Billyb View Post

Ahh, I'm gutted then! I have seen those RIS top covers, but I have the ICS version... AkA does not work with anything I am looking into an AIMS wood kit though, in order to correct the extremely frustrating sights slightly...
                              You still need one? I've got an AIMS one, some real-steel AKM and AK-74M ones, and some Real Sword wood kits I'm willing to sell if you're interested.

And a bunch of AK accessories, mags, etc.

Also, so this isn't off-topic, some of my AK's.

My SVD with real Tigr grips. Took the scope off as I can't center it properly, don't have a real SVD scope as I can't afford one. Still a beast of a gun.

The AIMS wood kit. Selling it as I don't need to defile my AK's with a Romanian set of foregrips. And that English airsofters seems to be obsessed with these.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyjebus View Post
                                you should see my M4 collection
                                POST IT!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X