Kalashnikovs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

I agree. Get some Tannerite, have a glass or two of Dutch courage and remove that Two Tone ultra-quick! :P

Comment

Even the green shite makes me want a 74u

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

I know what you mean Pope, they're so pretty. One kalashnikov just isn't enough!!

Comment

Ill try and take some nicer pictures tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by HullAL09 View Post
            I agree. Get some Tannerite, have a glass or two of Dutch courage and remove that Two Tone ultra-quick! :P
            I'm trying
            The wood is a problem you see, there are patches on the indented section which I can't get off, due to not wanting to scratch it.... :P And the stock... Well... I don't want to use a chemical formula in case it damages something!
            I have big plans for it though. As soon as my Z1 warranty runs out I'm having an upgrade session
            For a while I was going to do a Mini-Beryl Project, but I've decided I think to upgrade it and buy as many different external parts as possible, such as the AKMSU lower handguard by LCT, perhaps an Aims stock etc. You get the idea
            It may be green, but by the power of greyskull does it shoot well!

Comment

Originally posted by Billyb View Post
              I'm trying
              The wood is a problem you see, there are patches on the indented section which I can't get off, due to not wanting to scratch it.... :P And the stock... Well... I don't want to use a chemical formula in case it damages something!
              Good god man its an AK... whats all this don't want to scratch it talk!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                you are right you are nearly there. Just a fuse running to those gas canisters, light it, run....bye bye two tone! rejoice!
                Ha ha Unfortunately my house is right next to it so it might not be advisable. There is also a big fuel tank to the right of the shot. Not a good idea But still... A pyromaniacs wet dream, easy.

I know Pope, but still, it's my 'first' Proline AEG that hasn't failed on me, I have an emotional attachment to it now :P
                Does anyone else find themselves talking to their AEG mid fire-fight? Ha ha :P

Flash hider is now sorted, I finally know how to use a protractor correctly :P

Comment

I egg mine on with arnie voice:

"common"
                  "you can do it"
                  "do it now"
                  "Kill it"
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Ha ha Unfortunately my house is right next to it so it might not be advisable. There is also a big fuel tank to the right of the shot. Not a good idea But still... A pyromaniacs wet dream, easy.

I know Pope, but still, it's my 'first' Proline AEG that hasn't failed on me, I have an emotional attachment to it now :P

Flash hider is now sorted, I finally know how to use a protractor correctly :P
                    i do sometimes, normally. "F*CKING PIECE OF SH*T WORK... HIT! something like that is the only time ill talk to my gun

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                      I egg mine on with arnie voice:

"common"
                      "you can do it"
                      "do it now"
                      "Kill it"
                      Ha ha, Brilliant :D

Ha ha JapaneseWookie, surely your lovely MP5k didn't give you such troubles?

Comment

not mine anymore, though i have just repaired it for a mate, and tbh the hop on that was a little dodgey.

i swapped it for a WA m4 GBBR as seen here:
                        http://s866.photobucket.com/albums/a...kie/M4%20CQBR/

not as much ROF, but at the next game we are both attending ill let you have a go, and youll want a GHK aksu i bet

Comment

Fair enough, it looks awesome in your pics
                          Thanks mate, I think you let me dry fire it in the safezone?, is that the one which you managed to win the AAF comp? Was lovely, first time I ever touched Magpul and also fired a GBBR. Amazing in fact. I was surprised at the amount of recoil offered! I'd love to have another go, if that's alright :P I was a little bewildered that day, panicking about something !
                          Ha ha, I'm staying away from AKS74U after my ICS. Maybe an AKM though? :P
                          I wish I had bought the full length one tbh, although I could potentially buy an ICS conversion kit for £120...

Comment

im more of a fan of modern guns, unless its bolt action
                            get an SVD and snipe with me

Comment

@ Boo-Sabum Ben: Your flash hiders upside down mate, in real life that'd be making the recoil FAR worse
                              Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                              Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

Fair enough, it looks awesome in your pics
                                Thanks mate, I think you let me dry fire it in the safezone?, is that the one which you managed to win the AAF comp? Was lovely, first time I ever touched Magpul and also fired a GBBR. Amazing in fact. I was surprised at the amount of recoil offered! I'd love to have another go, if that's alright :P I was a little bewildered that day, panicking about something !
                                Ha ha, I'm staying away from AKS74U after my ICS. Maybe an AKM though? :P
                                I wish I had bought the full length one tbh, although I could potentially buy an ICS conversion kit for £120...
                                I would invest money in something what is built in VFC standard due to ability to convert original parts from akm/ ak74 to airsoft purposes.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X