Kalashnikovs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

My latest project. Just finished on saturday skirmished it on sunday and WOW.

Started life as a Cyma CM 0.42

Restained Wood and resprayed Satin black.

Also has a G&P M140 motor :D

Comment

are there any gas blow backs AK varients around similar to the Cyma above with the full length front and under folding stock...i think an AKMS
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I owned this briefly a few years back and remember trying to sell it on here only to be met with shouts of "disgusting" and "abomination" lol, but looking at it now I still kind of like it...

HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

I dont... :P. Needs a longer barrel imo. Nice attempt at something different though!

Comment

what on earth is that!?

Comment

No offence to yourself Devlin... but... eew.

Comment

Originally posted by HullAL09 View Post
                No offence to yourself Devlin... but... eew.
                Yeap that was the standard response, lowest common denominator and lack if independant thought spring to mind
                HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

lol devlin, i bought it from you, a long time ago, and changed it up and sold it on...

heres how it was when i sold it...

infact i think i put a solid stock on it and sprayed it od too.

Boris
                  K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

My new baby just arrived. Sure, it's a Type 56-2. but I used some real Russian parts to make it a bit more Russian than it used to be.

And yes, those other two guns are made by the most epic AK producer in history: CYMA. Their 040 range is by far the best you can get. Had my AK-74M for two years. Not ONCE did I have to open up the gearbox.

The RPK is relatively new, but is essentially the same as my AK-74M.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                      lol devlin, i bought it from you, a long time ago, and changed it up and sold it on...
                      Ah, Boris, I should've known, I was trying to remember who I sold it to lol.

Comment

it was a decent shooter, can't remember what gear box was in there, but i deffenately dropped a TM gear box in and a huge inner barrel, had big plans for it, but in the end went for something else.

Boris
                        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

The first of many, I suspect...

Smacked it around today; phase 1 of the 'beat-up'.

Varnish has been weathered down
                          Ridges lightly scuffed
                          'Handwashed' all over with gun oil so dust will get into the nooks and crannies (and stay there!)
                          Dried
                          Sanded again
                          Wiped-down with dirty rag.

Comment

Nice rack.

Comment

I like to think of this as my 'Insurgent' Armoury. Still on the lookout for an SVD scope and a suitable side arm. The AKMS will have to do for sniper back up :D.

I even have one of those 'dish dosh' ? (The long white robes you see arabs wear) for those Team America moments.

Bak. Derk-derk-Allah. Derka derka, Mohammed Jihad. Haka sherpa-sherpa. Abaka-la.

Ahhh! Derka derka derka!

Derka derka Muhammed Ali!

Comment

with all you ak lovers on here
                                do any of you have a spare ver 3 working ak gear box you want to sell

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X