Kalashnikovs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

swapped the tan grip and handguard (see "Spare Parts" thread if you are interested) and installed black ones.

I prefer the colour so will stick with them, but the Tan ones were much better quality and of a better fit. Now the stock wont collapse fully as the end part no longer fits over the front end. Although these black parts were also allegedly from G&P.

Comment

Someone asked if the CYMA Beta Spetz is as good as their O40 range.

I never tried it, but I heard that it's about the same as their AKM's. Also, why anyone would want a non-existing, horribly ugly perversion of a mangificent firearm is beyond me.

I never tried any range of CYMA that is not 040, but I heard only good things, except for the really old AK-47's.

What you really want is anything in the 040 range by CYMA. That is pure perfection. No repair needed, the most accurate AK-reproduction known to airsoft (high-end manufacturers forget the small details), solid as hell (minus a few easily-fixed wobble issues), 9.6 capable, and just damn sexy. And all of this is for good reason, too...

After all, CYMA's 040 range was specially made for the Russian market from requests from Russian airsofters.

The only other AK's I have owned that can compete are the Real Sword ones.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Making AKs for Russians... That's a daring business venture.

Comment

Cheers for that Kamarov, I know, it's blasphemy but hey Im a sucker for the tacticoolness, and I want something short for a next gun and AK's are fairly uncommon at my local.

Will most likely get a CYMA, have been considering a TM though..
          WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

This is my G&G Ak47 with a AIM wood kit. Very sturdy, accurate and effective up to 2 miles like everyone else's airsoft weapons...

Please tell me what you think of it/ the quality of the picture. Trying to learn how to make them look even better :D

Oh yeah, they are all high caps with 3 flash mags, thats 3600 rounds... But do not worry, some are going to a new home soon :P
            "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Here's my newly acquired CYMA AK47, the selector plate is having issues but I got it for £30 so I really don't care!

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

£30?!?! ridiculous bargain!

Comment

kommissarboris
                  where did you get your SKS??
                  i had wood in my pants looking at it

Comment

Originally posted by the stonemanator View Post
                    kommissarboris
                    where did you get your SKS??
                    i had wood in my pants looking at it
                    china a few years ago.

some ACM company made a small run of them and then were never heard of again.

its a springer, ejects the shells too.

when i bought it it cost me £12 +£12 delivery, i got offered £70 for it around this time last year for it.

but i'm keeping until they make an AEG or GBB version, in real wood, and by Real Sword, thats the dream.

boris
                    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

This thread was so nice that I have put my M4 on the swaps section for an ak :P

Anyone want to swap/sell me a Cyma AIMS or a 74u :P
                      WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                        china a few years ago.

some ACM company made a small run of them and then were never heard of again.

its a springer, ejects the shells too.

when i bought it it cost me £12 +£12 delivery, i got offered £70 for it around this time last year for it.

but i'm keeping until they make an AEG or GBB version, in real wood, and by Real Sword, thats the dream.

boris
                        nice!!
                        well if you ever do get rid of let me know cash will be waiting:D

Comment

My custom "used and abused" AK74 EBB with rosewood varnish :D

AK all the way

Comment

Lovely finish there, noodles.

However... GAHHH!! Taek owt dat '47 magazin!!

Comment

Fresh off the boat.

Comment

Those molotov are potentially the best prop I've ever seen in a weapons picture! Beautiful rifle btw! :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X