Collapse

Hi.Capa's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm. Well, the good thing about that build is that it should fit any 1911 holster. That would fit properly in a 1911 Blackhawk serpa as it has the curved trigger guard. Your best bet is a safariland when it has the light unit on.

Search for anything that will take a 1911 with a torch, and try not to get one that is a very tight, unadjustable mildest fit. The speedsec will work as you can loosen it off to make from for the railed frame. If you want a good one that will take the torch, and are fairly handy with your hands, and don't need a fast draw, then the fobus emc would be ideal. Beware though, if you don't put it in the holster 100% correct, it WILL fall out.

Comment

• Re: Hi.Capa's

My main Hi-capa

For when shit gets heavy
      AK all the way

Comment

@Noodles;

How did you mount the scope rail, drill the holes in the frame? If so what size drill bit and screws did you use?
        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Yeap that's the way to do it, drill holes to the frame, mine was drilled and tapped by ProG4 and he provided me the screws.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
          WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

there is however available if you do not wish to keep your slide lock is a cmore mount or generic mount not sure by airsoft surgeon it just pins in where the slide lock would go.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgeorge View Post
              Yeap that's the way to do it, drill holes to the frame, mine was drilled and tapped by ProG4 and he provided me the screws.

Wolf
              Details to hand? Cost?
              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Yea it was a frame drill job mike cripps at esc did it for me
                AK all the way

Comment

Originally posted by xnoodles View Post
                  Yea it was a frame drill job mike cripps at esc did it for me
                  Who and Where? lol sorry I'm a dingbat!

Still loving the HiCapas on this thread :D
                  www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

We cant give out retailer links sadly, but give him a google and you should find what is obviously the place we get our stuff from

Comment

i have a nice WE MEU 1911 i want to get cherry red varnished wood grips

or some custom USA made with ivory or silver inlay wooden grips

opinions?
                      AK all the way

Comment

Originally posted by xnoodles View Post
                        i have a nice WE MEU 1911 i want to get cherry red varnished wood grips

or some custom USA made with ivory or silver inlay wooden grips

opinions?
                        If its a silver 1911 then get the ivory with silver inlay, but for a normal 1911 get the cherry red ones.
                        It is in kind of the wrong section as this isnt for 1911s. :D

Now I had a taclight arrive for my hicapa, but I am thinking of changing it for an M6 style taclight as I dont like the tail on this one.

Enjoy!
                        section 24 of the 1968 Act
                        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

• Sean check the pictures long ago for what mine looked like with the M6, read very nice!

I'm swapping mine for a glock now

Comment

Hey guys are the hi-capa extreme models just full auto or is there a fire selector like on the g18c??

Cheers
                            Chris

Comment

Hey guys are the hi-capa extreme models just full auto or is there a fire selector like on the g18c??

Cheers
                              Chris

Comment

Just full auto if I remember rightly.
                                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                                Working...
                                X