Hi.Capa's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi.Capa's

After waiting over a month for the parts to arrive, here is the work so far! Sadly I bought the wrong type of night sights, so waiting for them to be sold before i buy replacement ones!

So far thats new:

Lower frame in OD
    Extended slide release
    New spring housing

Yet to come after that, Dytac Night sights and a laser!

Comment

Slight revision now with the finished 5.1!

Comment

Slight revision now with the finished 5.1!

Comment

Its an on going build a few parts remaining her she is so far.

Custom M4
          TM 1911

Comment

Nice new Fobus Holster Yum Yum Yum!

Comment

hay could anyone who's running TM hicapa mags, let me know if they suffer badly in the cold?

cause i got my WE hicapa second hand, and apparenly i came with a pair of TM mags. which i figured were leaking (cause just after i fill them i can usually get a few shots out (8-10) then it dies, and it randomly will not work. but several people have assured me that it's just cause 'you shouldn't rely on GBB pistols in winter'. but my WE mag gives me 60+ rounds at like 310 (in the cold) . and i was wondering if it's likely the my mags have been broken, that TM mags are more vonerable to the cold than WE. or just that WE hi capa's don't run so well on TM mags. cause i'm currently looking at replacing the 2 TM's with WE's but wouldn't mind knowing if it's worth keeping the TM's for summer games.

Comment

Originally posted by Reian View Post
                hay could anyone who's running TM hicapa mags, let me know if they suffer badly in the cold?

cause i got my WE hicapa second hand, and apparenly i came with a pair of TM mags. which i figured were leaking (cause just after i fill them i can usually get a few shots out (8-10) then it dies, and it randomly will not work. but several people have assured me that it's just cause 'you shouldn't rely on GBB pistols in winter'. but my WE mag gives me 60+ rounds at like 310 (in the cold) . and i was wondering if it's likely the my mags have been broken, that TM mags are more vonerable to the cold than WE. or just that WE hi capa's don't run so well on TM mags. cause i'm currently looking at replacing the 2 TM's with WE's but wouldn't mind knowing if it's worth keeping the TM's for summer games.
                The WE mags are copies of the TMs so it's probably a busted valve!

Comment

Added an M3 to my hi-capa for the mall;

Comment

Hicapa with a new grip and silencer fitted, it sounds awesome with a silencer fitted. It doesnt so much make it quieter, it just takes some of the muzzle crack away, Id say its the closest you will get to a real sounding silenced weapon.

section 24 of the 1968 Act
                    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

My old hi capa..do miss her..may do another project at some point
                      DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THE SERPA!

Comment

Thought you might appreciate this: My Airsoft Surgeon TigerCat

All upgrades internally plus C-more sight on top. Only thing I would change is I'd prefer iron sights but alas this was built for competition shooting so red dots are the norm. A serious punch gets put out when this fires. The mags have nineball gas routers and these are by far the best 6 quid you will spend as i've tested normal mags and get a good range but the nineball mags give me atleast another 10-20 meters and more recoil.

"It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

Sean its looking good! Was it you who bought the silencer and barrel off me long ago? Im fairly sure it was!

Comment

Cheers mate! I bought the grip and trigger spring houseing from you, bought the TK one touch adaptor and silencer from someone else on here. That grip is lovely though, feels great!
                            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Yeah I know thats my grip. Cant decide if I should have kept it hahaha! But yes I only realised once id fitted it how much nicer it was shapewise than the stock grip!

Comment

Yeah the grip has good size and shape and quite a nice frilly texture too, im glad you did sell it though, it's gone to a good home! :D
                                I currently have a cnc'd lower on route in silver and black and I shall be ordering a kimber slide for it in the near future, then a few cosmetic bits external and some tasty internals as well!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                                Working...
                                X