MP5 series SMG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MP5 series SMG's

Here is my recently bought ICS MP5 2nd hand from on this forum. I have altered the appearance from what was bought? I painted the outer barrel, Cocking Tube, ejection port, mag release buttons, and the rear sight in a gun metal, as I have seen many MP5's this way on Google? I bought a cheap sliding stock from the Bay and it fit fine, with very little wobble? The housing is metal on the real sliding stock so I have painted "False" scratches to simulate wear! I gave the overall receiver a rub down highlighting areas that would be handled more? I got given a torch handguard from a good friend of mine as it no longer works! But still looks the part!! I gave the magazine a rub down and sprayed a light gun metal grey as I like the grey steel looking mags?? Then I got 2nd hand again off here, an "Old Skool" Red-Dot Sight to go onto the period Claw mount!! I have a few options with it all now, but I'm looking for a relatively cheap real MP5 mag so I can put it alongside the other in the Dual mag clamp, and the Slim Handguard to finish off??

All in all a relatively cheap and chearful, but good looking "Old Skool" MP5 Replica IMHO?? I have seen these in early films like "Cliffhanger", "Dog Soldiers", and the "Stargate" film/TV series!! And of course one of my favourite films, "Die Hard" in it's standard form?

Richie.

Comment

• Re: MP5 series SMG's

My precious.....

DSCN3765

DSCN3762
      HARDCORE AIRSOFT PLAYER
      Berget 8: Psyops medic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87