Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCAR Thread

does anyone know how to remove a vfc front sight

it doesn't have any hex screws on it or anything?

Comment

Just under where the sight hinges, either side there should be 2 allen screws, take those out and you should be able to wobble the front sight out (just take a peek of the picture a few posts above you will see what I mean)
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I have to say I was never a big fan of Scars but after seeing some othese I really like them!
        Fire Team Zulu
        Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
        http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Quick update on how my SCAR is performing. Unfortunately I haven't had chance to test it in the snow as my last game date I couldn't reach the site due to poor road conditions. Next game is on the 8/1 so I'll test it out again then. I did however use it last at Drakelow Tunnels - F&O The Outpost - and it was flawless all day, and I had a blinding day with it, getting 9 kills with it in one engagement before running out of ammo (plus another 5 from a well timed BFG throw). I'd say upwards of 25 confirmed kills with it all day, plus others from my BFG, M203 and pistol. Best days airsofting I've ever had in terms of how on form I was. :D

I'll get some more photos of it for later, but here's my current load out with it - my PMC look:

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

My sisters:

Scope on SSR is now black.

PS. pm me if you know where to source a replacement but pad for the L.

Comment

PM me if you know where the heck to get an SSR! lol
              Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

tin type this in google
                VFC SCAR Replacement Parts No.34 - Butt Stock Plate

and are you talking about the 2 hexs on each side one is like normal size and every time i turn it, it sounds spring loaded?

and is small is just to small

Comment

i think your talking about the ca scar with the hex screws i had a ca scar before aswell

but this different

its the newer vfc scar you dont have to push a pin to flip it up

Comment

Originally posted by Bust-Em View Post
                    tin type this in google
                    VFC SCAR Replacement Parts No.34 - Butt Stock Plate

and are you talking about the 2 hexs on each side one is like normal size and every time i turn it, it sounds spring loaded?

and is small is just to small

Alas, the L is a DBoys so I need a different pad. But thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Bust-Em View Post
                      i think your talking about the ca scar with the hex screws i had a ca scar before aswell

but this different

its the newer vfc scar you dont have to push a pin to flip it up
                      It will have a spring on the side of the bolt as the pin which holds the front sight in its locked position is spring loaded.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

hmm i have to find a small enough hex

Comment

my fagpul'd G&G SCAR-L. now has an ACOG

WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

DCRISP07 - is that the AFG-2 on that?

I had a G&G SCAR L as my first AEG and I absolutely loved it - have you put any internal upgrades in yours?

Comment

Nah it's a cheap ACM AFG-1 one so it looks abut glossy but it does the job :P

Kind of, the gearbox decided to eat itself about a year ago and it's taken me a few months to get it in fully working order.

It's got:

Full Element Gear Set
                              Element clear reinforced piston/Head with spacers and 2nd tooth removed.
                              Element Cylinder
                              SHS Cylinder Head
                              SHS Nozzle.

So it's pretty much a whole new gearbox, but it's had problems develop from problems internally hence the time it's taken me to fix it.

Apart from that I love it :P
                              Last edited by DCRISP07; 2 January, 2012, 00:41. Reason: Edit.
                              WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Updated photos of my WE Open Bolt. I've not had time to strip and clean it since I took it to Drakelow Tunnels so its pretty grimy with brick dust. I think it gives it that service issued look but I'm going to clean it non the less - GBBR hate dirt after all!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X