Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Snipers, love us or hate us?

Originally posted by parkinator View Post
    i dont mind snipers as they normally miss but when they hit a target they normally get a cracking shoot
    You must be playing with rushed snipers then! A lot of snipers feel they must rush and tend to fire off more rounnds and miss a lot. A calm, patient sniper rarely misses.
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Don't really see them! Usually they miss their first shot so I fall back and flank. Most games don't last long enough for a sniper to be effectively enough.

Comment

Seeing as 95% of the people that turn up to a game with a bolt action rifle are not 'snipers' then really shouldn't this be 'marksmen, love or hate us'.

True airsoft sniping, both the US kind with two man spotter and sniper teams or the old WW2 style of fieldcraft and target priority shooting i have no issue with, so long as they know the range of their guns, don't expect to hit every single thing they see (it is a piece of plastic going at a slow relative speed) and know when to change out to a lower FPS gun i am fine.

It is the people that turn up with a 450 fps clone out of the box with no tuning and a scope on it that fire .2's and expect to hit everything that annoy me, but they don't even qualify as 'marksmen', stupid but not marksmen.

'FireKnife'
        68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
        Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

• As above

Originally posted by Metalbody
          pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Stickybomb NAE 10/11/12 attendee Find out more about Stickybomb
          Working...
          X