Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lets see your gun rooms/Displays

hahaha like it....... stops them playing with your toys
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered
    automatic weapons."

Comment

My garage serves as my gun & kit room, but have not got them wall mounted as i would like. Still one day lol. So had to lay them on the deck to get them all in.

ICS L96 LSW
      C.A. HK 33 DMR
      C.A. HK 53
      CYMA AKS 74
      D.E. BENELLI M90
      CYMA GALIL SAR
      J.G. G36 K A2
      STAR FNC PARA
      G&P L119 A1
      ACM SIG P226
      KSC USP COMPACT
      KSC USP 45
      KSC GLOCK 19
      Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

Does no body use gun cages. If your house was robbed you would have no end of problems. I know they aint real firearms but you should really treat them as such. Im not trying to a pain, But does anyone inform the local Police that they have them at home. I do. Well my mrs being a COP doesnt help but i have been told by local guys if guns where stolen etc could cause all sorts of problems.

Comment

Originally posted by bangyourdead View Post
          Does no body use gun cages. If your house was robbed you would have no end of problems. I know they aint real firearms but you should really treat them as such. Im not trying to a pain, But does anyone inform the local Police that they have them at home. I do. Well my mrs being a COP doesnt help but i have been told by local guys if guns where stolen etc could cause all sorts of problems.

Why should they? There is no requirement by law for us to use a gun safe. Yes they MAY cause agro with the local authorities if you were burgled but TBH if a yob wants a weapon he can buy a stanley knife form tesco with much less fuss. I keep all my guns in either the box or a gun bag so they aren't just lying around for a would be intruder to trip over.
          Last edited by Abbadon101; 11 February, 2011, 18:31. Reason: Spelling

Comment

My local FO knows about mine because I keep them in the same room as my shoguns and rifles so he sees them when he makes his checks.
            Just because you can doesn't mean you should......

Comment

Boris is that an SKS rifle in the bottom picture I see? Where on Earth did you find it?!

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                Why should they?

That not what i was getting at. i mean why not use that was the question. Not saying its a legal requirement . was merely saying would it not be better

Comment

I would keep mine in cages but..i have no room....under my bed is safe enough :p

Comment

Still a work in progress. Should be finished within the next few weeks but here's some pics for a general idea of what it will look like.

More shelves will be put up and a draw set for parts as well as hooks to hang tac vests etc and I've also left enough room to mount between 4-6 guns.

Also going to to a spray job inside. Black walls with a woodland camo feature wall.

Comment

this is how my airsoft day starts
                      all over the furniture
                      one with my guard "Dave"
                      and one without :D

Comment

On top of the wardrobe for me as only got 2 rifles, pistol and a shottie. Think the mrs gets hacked off though as I have bits of kit all over the bedroom so will have to convert part of my wardrobe that has the shelves in as storage for the rest of my kit. Would love a spare room where I can hang them up but would be skint trying to fill it
                        sigpic

Comment

My loft.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...4/P1040263.jpg
                          http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...4/P1040262.jpg
                          http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...4/P1040264.jpg

Comment

Nice mate, love the way you have organised the racks- very symetrical. plus nice desk to do maintenance and upgrades
                            "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered
                            automatic weapons."

Comment

some of mine
                              Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by The Collector View Post
                                Boris is that an SKS rifle in the bottom picture I see? Where on Earth did you find it?!
                                YES. its a shell ejecting springer, made by the chinese, its a chinese SKS-D.

its as close as anyone has come to making a usable SKS for airsoft, we live and hope.

Boris
                                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jez Armstrong Find out more about Jez Armstrong
                                Working...
                                X