Hitler Youth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler Youth

little bros latest. Waffen SS or Hitler Youth!!!
    Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Re: Hitler Youth

Great loadout mate
    sigpic

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and scream and shout!

Comment

You have an MG42??? :O You barsteward!!
      Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
      you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
      eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost MacRoth View Post
        You have an MG34??? :O You barsteward!!
        Changed that for you ghost

Comment

D'oh!! On all the excitment I typed the one I want rather than the one he has!! I'll go sit in the corner and study my WW2 weapons book......

Comment

that is actualy very very good! and someone needs a brush up on the german wwII weapons hehe easy mistake tho matey. can we get some in action shot aswell?

Comment

love it mate, he looks like a real nutter lol
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah Lucky little so and so isnt he!!!! hes just ordered an AGM MP44 like ma Da's and has the SS Rottenfurher collar tabs for his SS field grey tunic & the Waffen SS eagle sleave patch for his peas pattern & the Iron Cross ribbon for the tunic too..but muggins here has been conned into sowing it all!!!!! cuff titles, canteen & waterbottle on the way! heres another shot.

BTW this wee guy looks like your average spotty teenage, Glee loving braces fellow...but!!! he takes no mercy, no prisoners or anything like that!! heres another couple.
                Last edited by Gaffa; 31 January, 2011, 19:37. Reason: Potentially offensive comments removed.
                Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

So is the '34 a deac or one of those uber rare viva ones?

Comment

Not bad load out, just need a suitable Pope hat to look 60 years into the future!! Oh religious satire!
                    sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Lol looks like a tactical dustbin on the pic above, on his back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer View Post
                        Lol looks like a tactical dustbin on the pic above, on his back.
                        From the borrowers household lol
                        sigpic

Comment

HAHA! Sadly not folks, a deact MG34. Although we dont show it in these pics, he has the cleaning pouch, the ammunition box & the anti-aircraft sights to go with it..thats right guys..this baby brings planes down!! ma Da is a Huuuuge WW2 German Collector and uses a fair bit for airsoft too!!! the MP40 is an SRC blowback. Aye were gonna do a better photoshoot with more kit and ma da and me in it, though god knows what ill be..im into cold war kit!!!!

watch this space!

Comment

That loadout is amazing.
                            Excuse me while i go sulk in a corner from pure jealousy.
                            Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                            Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Cheers mate. Aye it does look the part esp with the kit on the way..though id never tell him that! he calls it Waffen SS look, though me, ma Da and all the other guys in the team call him Wally SS!! Or Hitler Youth..hates that!!! fair dos to him though, he spends the dough and puts the effort in, unlike some of the others!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Brandon 35 Years old been playing airsoft since i was 9- the days before AEGs were the norm. Find out more about Brandon
                              Working...
                              X