pistols only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pistols only?

Some of my best ever kills have come just having a pistol only. I am no stranger when it comes to just using a couple of pistols only. However I find this is mostly a summer things when it is mostly overgrown.

Like with anything it takes time to get used to using something different. You might fail quite a few times at first and end up being shot.
    Remember a pistol can be much faster, to bring to bare on an enemy than a rifel.
    Sig by Kodiak

In memory to the old team, Trojans.
    Now part of Snow Leopards.

Comment

The best parts about pistols is firing them infront of rentals! If they like my USP I cant even think about what would happen when I get my Desert Eagle!
      Does anyone find that if you have a big gun rentals follow you?

Comment

no, not really, showing off in front of rentals is a bit weird/lame/sad but whatever floats your boat

9 out of 10 pistol v aeg games, pistol wins, youre just so much more manouverable and quick
        http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
        airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WejAwthyngo

4.45 onwards.

That answer your question? :P
          Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

So are there pistols with definite 150+- range without having to fry your mags or praying for wind not to interfere + within 6inch barrel + hi cap?
            TM hi-cappa 5.1 seems popular and mk23.

The only pistols I ever owned were springers at the age of 9-12.

Comment

Originally posted by cornishpotshot View Post
              I will vouch for this, it was certainly amazing, although I would say about 50-60m, which for a pistol was still incredible. The cycle speed was crazy
              During the University competition hosted by Gunman, My team mate james was dicking about with his P99 shooting at the 45m target. In a mag of 20 odd rounds on a regular (not warm) english day, He hit the target 8 or 9 times. Didnt have to arch the round either & he was using 134a...

I could never quite get that range on my M93R however I recon it was due to hop settings.
              Kiran Payne
              TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
              Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ixil View Post
                So are there pistols with definite 150+- range without having to fry your mags or praying for wind not to interfere + within 6inch barrel + hi cap?
                TM hi-cappa 5.1 seems popular and mk23.

The only pistols I ever owned were springers at the age of 9-12.
                TM Glock 17's & TM P226R's have very nice accuracy and range as standard. 40m hits comfortably achievable. A bit more when you've got the hop just right and conditions are calm.

I run a pair of G17's and regularly down my primary in their favour (though tend not to dual wield). A ghillie suit and a good pistol is a combination that gets you a frightening amount of "kills". The TM Mk.23 is very good in this way because its so very quiet.
                bought [bawt]
                verb
                Simple past tense and past participle of buy.
                brought [brawt]
                verb
                Simple past tense and past participle of bring.

Comment

a crisp pistol with decent gas efficiency pistol and 2 ish mags is all you need for a decent close urban game in my opinion. I started off with aeg's drum mags, high caps, real caps, just about everything. I have found that running about on a warm day with a pistol in a t shirt, some gas and a pocket full of bb's is the most fun. you can get into the tightest of situations, the funniest situations and a clean gas pistol kill is just the sweetest. you dont need to bring loads of kit when youve got a pistol or two and as long as you keep up on maintence there is less to go wrong. I really dont miss electric weapons and am more than happy with 280fps and 21 rounds. I've been doing this hobby for 15 years and have had better, more exciting games in the last 3 years with pistols than I ever have. You find yourself getting around corners before the enemy, being spontatnious and unpredictable.
                  pistols are lots of fun!

Comment

Remember...the best camo is to be still. I actually use several different positions that are unexpected when I play paintball and laser tag (don't laugh...the most realistic gun rages for any mil sim game).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

omnomnom Find out more about omnomnom
                    Working...
                    X