KWA Glock 19 Sticky BBU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA Glock 19 Sticky BBU

Hi guys, I have just decided to work out why the sliding part in the BBU of my Glock 19 was "Sticking and not returning properly when pulled out a bit manually. After disassembly it appears that one of the springs (Marked part 23 on this parts diagram) is bent slightly.
    What I'm asking: Is this the cause of the problem? If so, should it just be resolved by bending it? And if not, what could be the problem?

Thank you in advance
    Others till I die

Re: KWA Glock 19 Sticky BBU

Had this problem in my KWA G19 too. Yes that is probably the problem. You can buy MAG spring replacement sets for about $7 from HK airsoft retailers to replace these (they include a spare of everything spring in your gun, inc. 2 x part #23). Don't buy them from the Armouries of the Wolf as they want £6 ($9) just for 1 spring!! Not sure bending it back in place will work.

One of the springs in mine is still a bit bent but works ok.

Another thing to check is the little pin (part # 26) that holds the floating valve (part #24) in place inside the cylinder (part #22), if its popped out even a little tiny bit then it can rub the side of the bbu that the cylinder fits into causing it to stick. I had this trouble after replacing the stock valve for an aluminium one.

Also when dropping your bbu back into place make sure the springs are dropped in and tucked away properly, or this can bend them more.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElCarl Find out more about ElCarl
    Working...
    X