L1a1 slr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1a1 slr

This is my modified Marksmans SLR, its got a modified SA58 mag, custom top cover with low profile mounts, 9-24x50PA scope, custom sling and FAL fire selector switch.

Re: L1a1 slr

Very nice! I always thought the real thing looked good with the Trilux sight fitted.
    Not like "dog" or "pineapple"

Comment

Saw one on here once with a custom short barrel, looked much better but still nice mate
      sigpic

Comment

thanks, i wanted the SLR look rather than a FAL but i quite fancy an SA58 might get one as well lol

Comment

new pics with the custom FAL commando ive just built

Comment

decided i didnt like the M4 stock, too modern, so went for a SA58 osw look and added mag holder to hold battery

Comment

Does the SA58 mag function correctly in the KA fal ? if so do you think it can be done the other way around as in the KA midcaps made to fit in an SA58 ?
              > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

more SLR pics plz!!!!!!!

Comment

Mine. Had a trilux suit sight too, but sold it - afraid to skirmish with it!

Comment

star?

Comment

Yes, and I've had the selector switch installed to enable full auto.

Comment

nice one mate love to see it at gzw again lol

Comment

Hi

Here is the pictures of my Classic Army DSA SA-58. DSA are the US producers of the real steel SA-58 version of the FN Fal. I wanted a S.U.I.T trilux airsoft repo sight but could not find any one who makes one :-( So I put an airsoft SUSAT off a SA-80 on it instead. Had to remove the rear iron sight in order to get the sight far enough back. Also has a 1000rd CA mag.

It had a repair by PO to the butt stock which he broke off. Bit naff but it adds to the patina! Also have a sight protector fitted which I had to put at the far end of the rail otherwise it was not tall enough and left the sight only half covered.

Cheers

John

Comment

Heres my Ares L1A1.
                            Ive weathered it slightly as I dont realy like brand new, armoury queen looking weapons.
                            Its got a tightbore inner barrel, replacement spring, upgraded hop and had the box rebuilt and a TM motor fitted for reliability ( I dont have a clue, Im just going by what the tech told me)

And yeah, I know, I should spend more time weeding the garden than playing with airsoft gear.........:D
                            Originally Posted by PureSilver
                            "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Comment

^^^
                              unf unf unf
                              Signature Removed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bad Reputation army Find out more about Bad Reputation
                              Working...
                              X