L1a1 slr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: L1a1 slr

It's a boomstick! Love it, with that sight on it looks like it's just come back from Northern Ireland... In 1978. :D
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
      It's a boomstick! Love it, with that sight on it looks like it's just come back from Northern Ireland... In 1978. :D
      Ive just taken delivery of a 1970's pattern dpm jacket ( Ive longed for one for years) and some new olive lightweights, so this weekend I will be digging out my 58 pattern webbing and playing 1970's soldiers whilst skirmishing!
      Originally Posted by PureSilver
      "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Comment

Don't forget the matching woolie jumper for these coming cold months!
        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I'm wondering which part of L1a1 SLR are some of the posters on this thread struggling to understand? :-(
          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by steve34 View Post

Man theses pics take me back to my first personal weapon in the 80's.

Comment

Nice... I bought a WE Browning pistol recently but this is my next weapon to save up for

Comment

Originally posted by GhostWolf View Post
                Man theses pics take me back to my first personal weapon in the 80's.
                Me too mate , me too
                From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

i use KA mags in the commando, but the LMG mag in the SLR was aN SA58 one originally, i just modified it to fit, its not an easy mod but the mag does fit in the STAR magwell so the rest is possible, it does require brazing a lug on the metal work and cutting and joining together the guts of both mags to make it work, but to answer your question yes it does work fine.

Comment

mmmm very nice love wooden furniture bit of a pig to fit though, nice look

Comment

...just need to trim the inner barrel and i'm there.

HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by steve34 View Post
                        Ive just taken delivery of a 1970's pattern dpm jacket ( Ive longed for one for years) and some new olive lightweights, so this weekend I will be digging out my 58 pattern webbing and playing 1970's soldiers whilst skirmishing!
                        dont forget u'll need a pair of putties too

The Impossible i can do, Miracles take slightly longer .
                        But all problems are solved with a brew and a fag.

Comment

Here's my baby .....

Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
                            I'm wondering which part of L1a1 SLR are some of the posters on this thread struggling to understand? :-(
                            Agreed. Mods: Can you please tidy up the thread leaving just the L1A1 SLR?

Comment

Frikken Awesome Dorsettrooper.

I've fancied making one of those as a project gun for a while. Looks incrediable. I would also guess it's quite expensive and time consuming though. Any chance of a really short rundown of what you need/what alterations need to be made, and rough costs?

And post it up in the Brit Weapons thread too - it's short on SLRs!

Comment

Mine arrives Thursday Can't wait.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bad Reputation army Find out more about Bad Reputation
                                Working...
                                X