X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Systema PTW

Just got this, my first.

IMAG1083_1.jpg
    sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

https://s23gearmonkey75.wordpress.co...2-mod-0-spr-3/
      WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Make: Systema
        Gun/Model: PTW MAX ll M4A1 CQB
        Accessories: 4 X Mags
        Condition: Excellent
        FPS: 350 Black Cylinder
        Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: none/none/none
        Price/Payment: £750
        Pictures:

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE. Please only contact me if you are serious about buying.

This SYSTEMA PTW MAX ll CQBR is like new, Made and bought from FIRE SUP.

Original motor taken out and was sold but upgraded to FCC Motor. Fight Club Custom motor shipped from FCC.
        Motor used at 2 sessions
        Gun used at 8 sessions

As you can see from the photos there is some wear mark from my thumb and some marks where metal mags enter the gun. Please see photos..

All four magazines have been modified so that the BBS feed better. Please see photos..

I sometimes travel from between the midlands and south coast , so i can deliver if needed.

Over 18s only and you must be registered at a airsoft club before purchase.

Comment

NO. This isn't a sales thread.

Comment

So after a long time without one and regretting it ever since selling. I'm back in the gang.

Originally posted by B.E.N.
            Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

I'm giving airsoft another go by getting the motor re-done on this piece of junk.

Excuse the shell deflector. Turns out you don't need rails to attach useless stuff onto a gun!

Comment

And this is how mine will be staying...

...well unless i decide on a 416 cqb kit.
                Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Nearly finished...

Originally posted by Hawk
                  The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Comment

Originally posted by Stevey293 View Post
                    ...well unless i decide on a 416 cqb kit.
                    Well that didn't last long

Hao 416 ptw upper. Fantastic craftmanship and everything was a drop in fit.

Comment

DTW with a whole bunch of work done by its previous owner. 2nd upper is in progress. Will probably make an M933 out of this upper as Noveske isn't 100% my cup of tea.

Comment

“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Genuine Eo?

Comment

I'm afraid not this one mate. Just a very very good clone.!
                            “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Do you get much of a visible dot from the muzzle end of it? Thats a big problem with all the clone eotechs Ive had!

Comment

You can see where it's projected from. But not when looking straight at it. You have to kind of angle the barrel downwards in order to see it. I've had some shit clones but this one is very good. Tiny bit of ghosting but nothing to write home about

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Robrego Rob, 20 and live beyond the boundaries of civilization... Find out more about Robrego
                                Working...
                                X