Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WWII guns...

Originally posted by Ian IWG View Post
    There's a possible ICS SMLE Mk1 coming out this year.

http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/...PICT0014-1.jpg

Bottom 2 of course. Not shown is my WE P08.

Ghost, that is a nice collection, I hate you in the nicest way of course
    not going to be a SMLE im afraid folks . they put the wrong shadow pic on the ad . its going to be the M1 garrand this is the weapon under development . the grease gun is a definate though and will be out this year . its all metal takes thompson mags and batt goes inside the gun . hope this helps cheers stu

here are pics of new ww2 weapons from ics

Comment

Oh crap. Thats a real shame, another septic gun to put up with.

Comment

Oh crap. Thats a real shame, another septic gun to put up with.
        pmsl but dont despair mate ics have been quoted as saying a lee enfield is one future development being considered

Comment

I always fancied the M3 greasegun. But what I REALLY want is an enfield, someone needs to hurry up and make one, rather than bodging a VSR.

Comment

Originally posted by AWsome View Post
            pmsl but dont despair mate ics have been quoted as saying a lee enfield is one future development being considered
            Yer I've just been reading the CIA forum about it. It's just a case of waiting and seeing I suppose. Not sure and can wait forever though, I may end up doing the above mentioned and getting the conversion done.

Comment

i too would love to see a affordable enfield out on the market i also was getting very excited seeing the smle mk1 on an ics poster i was thinking a world war one loadout and possible ww1 airsoft scene . but once again an american weapon .

Comment

Well they did win the war, haven't you seen all the films and TV series. LOL. I'm sure they won the battle of Waterloo as well, If only the'd been at Hatings as well.

Comment

Well they did win the war, haven't you seen all the films and TV series. LOL. I'm sure they won the battle of Waterloo as well, If only the'd been at Hatings as well.
                  pmsl you took the words right out my mouth

Comment

The mag in the Grease Gun doesn't look like a Thompson mag at all =S
                    Don't have a clue how they're gonna do it with the tang on the back of the Thompsons mags that slide into the lower receiver....

M

Comment

here is the m3 talked about in this video . with mention of mags guess they would put in internal slot in the mag well mate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtghncHZZOk

Comment

i dislike the greese gun, also its already out, made by ares on a kong site for gunners...

i was sooo hoping for an enfield, saw the darken picture in the back of a mag, shame.

Boris
                        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
                          I always fancied the M3 greasegun. But what I REALLY want is an enfield, someone needs to hurry up and make one, rather than bodging a VSR.
                          Then after that, a De lisle Carbine. Because. :D

One that took GBB M1911 mags would be the dream but it would probably end up being a springer.
                          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Ghost, that is a nice collection, I hate you in the nicest way of course
                            :p

What they REALLY need to release is an affordable, aeg MG42. It's the granddaddy of all MG's after all!!
                            Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
                            you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
                            eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost MacRoth View Post

What they REALLY need to release is an affordable, aeg MG42. It's the granddaddy of all MG's after all!!
                              I could not agree more. But the 303 runs a very close second :D.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost MacRoth View Post

its nice, but i was always a fan of the MG34 with drum mag, tis soo nice.

Boris
                                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kommissarboris Find out more about kommissarboris
                                Working...
                                X