Re: The Big Bad WWII Thread

Here's the thread:
    http://www.ww2airsoft.org.uk/php/php...p?f=13&t=12134

Comment

That guy has some serious talent :P

Comment

However, i dont think you would be able to dis-assemble them so how you would fix it if it broke i have no idea :P

Comment

Originally posted by laurence View Post
          However, i dont think you would be able to dis-assemble them so how you would fix it if it broke i have no idea :P
          I've posted the question...

Comment

Oh right, nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by dadio
              he dun no me do he,they are verry easy to strip and maintain,may have to correct him .
              So I presume they're not as "welded-together" as it looks.

Comment

Originally posted by laurence View Post
                i made these sterlings and you couldent be more wrong i can completely strip them to remove all parts, the gearbox is out after only 4 screws are removed and the only part that is a completly custom gearbox part is the tappet plate and a standard one can be modded in under an hour with a dremel if the im not about to do it,ive been involved in airsoft for 13 years and wouldent consider makeing a sealed up gun, that would be stupid in nthe extreme and my customers wouldent part with mutch cash for it.best be better informed before makeing statements like that.
                Dadio

Comment

a few of my ww2 guns

made the sten before viva and the bren,both full stipable for service

Comment

Originally posted by dadio View Post
                    i made these sterlings and you couldent be more wrong i can completely strip them to remove all parts, the gearbox is out after only 4 screws are removed and the only part that is a completly custom gearbox part is the tappet plate and a standard one can be modded in under an hour with a dremel if the im not about to do it,ive been involved in airsoft for 13 years and wouldent consider makeing a sealed up gun, that would be stupid in nthe extreme and my customers wouldent part with mutch cash for it.best be better informed before makeing statements like that.
                    Dadio
                    oh right, sorry they just looked pretty sealed. And nice one on those guns, got any more upcoming projects your thinking of?

Comment

A pic of my WW2 Para loadout someone commented looked like an old 'commando' cover, so I thought, yeah......

And yes, completely posed, that's why I've got no specs on.
                      Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
                      you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
                      eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

That would only look more like an old comic if there was a white speech bubble saying something like 'Forward lads! Don't give Jerry an inch!'

Nevertheless, Awesome.
                        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Or perhaps a player in German kit overacting getting shot and shouting 'Aiiiieeeee!!' or 'Got in himmel!!', Mmmm, you are giving me ideas now!!
                          Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
                          you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
                          eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

Dadio, your stuff's just made a middle aged man say "giggity".
                            Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Ghost Macroth, That is a sweet loadout. I will get some pictures up soon of my 101st airborne loadout.

Comment

i quick pic of my dog

plans,well a mate wants an fg34 or is it 42 i forget but the side loader german airbourn mg,i fancy doing a lewis or an owen or a k98... but right now after finishing the sterlings i need a break as that was a seven month project.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

insanity prawn boy I'm dislexic and Scottish, it's a hell of a combination. Find out more about insanity prawn boy
                                Working...
                                X