Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

A guide to upgrading AEGs, please use before asking questions.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A guide to upgrading AEGs, please use before asking questions.

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
    If you want it to explode into a million parts.....

A 9.6v battery will give you plenty of extra speed. With a G&P M120 motor you'll be looking at 23 a sec with 8.4v and nearer 30 with the 9.6v.
    Hmm, I Don't follow that as I've used a G&P M120 and the ROF is about 24 on a 9.6 and more like 20 on an 8.4.

Also, I've been using a Systema Turbo motor in my P90 with a 9.6v battery; getting around 28RPS (before upgrading her with other parts) - does this mean my motor's dying?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

whats a good piston head as ive got a aluimium piston but i need a head any advice on which one is good as i havnt got a clue what to get
      When in doubt call your self out

Team warhawks oxforshire squad

Comment

I'd ditch that for a plastic piston instead....!

Comment

Was just about to type that jag .

A piston is like a mechanical fuse. You would much rather it would go instead of the gearset. I piston costs £10, a gearset about £50. A plastic piston will die if something is wrong with the gearbox, but a metal piston will survive, and the gearset or motor will go instead.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Keeper of Secrets TreadStone Captain and Team Sniper. Find out more about The Keeper of Secrets
          Working...
          X