Vehicle Ambush quick game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vehicle Ambush quick game

I would just have 2 stationary cars, 3-5 guys in each. Marshall blows whistle they all hop out and start to change the tyre. Bad guys start in a designated area maybe a 10 second walk/run from a point where they can open fire on the cars. Bad guys start to move and good guys can evacuate cars on whistle blow to start the game.

The idea being the cars don't have to move for H&S, you still get the frantic rush out the car due to you knowing the bad guys are seconds away from raping you all as you open the door and of course the bad guys can't rape everyone the second they step outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post
      I would just have 2 stationary cars, 3-5 guys in each. Marshall blows whistle they all hop out and start to change the tyre. Bad guys start in a designated area maybe a 10 second walk/run from a point where they can open fire on the cars. Bad guys start to move and good guys can evacuate cars on whistle blow to start the game.

The idea being the cars don't have to move for H&S, you still get the frantic rush out the car due to you knowing the bad guys are seconds away from raping you all as you open the door and of course the bad guys can't rape everyone the second they step outside.
      That sounds a good way and proberably the best way around H&S etc.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Did an awesome vehicle insert the other week here -

http://tachousespartan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

The problem with this is if using a single vehicle, the guy changing the wheel will have no protection whatsoever and will just be taken out. To combat that you could say that the enemy fighters are only on the opposite side of the car to where the wheel needs changing, but then you've got a barrier that the "friendly" guys could just sit behind and changed the wheel. The best way to do it properly would be to use two vehicles and trusted drivers/marshals to drive them, letting the team decide before hand where and ow to position the vehicles for the wheel change. That would allow proper use of tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
            I dunno, I like the idea of doing a whole tyre change, especially if you are gonna do it as a timed tournament, would be up to players to assemble thier own teams that way, so you can pick whos going to be better suited to jacking up the car and changing wheels over (lose points if you dont do it right, you drive away and the wheel falls off! :P ) and whos going to be better suited to defending the vehicle/VIP etc. Who can change it fastest and with least casualties.

Another idea, that I think would be a very nice touch and should be easily doable. Remote detonated flashbang or small maroon, controlled by a marshal to similuate a tyre being shot out, so the team dont know exactly when its going to happen. Might make a few people jump! :D

problem with that is the very real chance of players trying to do it as fast as they can screwing it up and not jacking it properly - imagine the car falling on someones leg or hand :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
            Working...
            X