GSG9 Loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSG9 Loadout

I've seen a few pictures and always liked the GSG9 so i was thinking of putting a kit together, can anyone give me a hand because i literally have no idea where to start.
    I've looked at some pictures on google but they are all different from each other, sometimes they're in blue sometimes black. I've also tried finding similar looking helmets and body armour but no luck.

Anyone give me any pointers? I'm looking for a typical hostage scenario look, for this reason I'm going with the MP5 instead of the G36C, other than that I'm stumped

Thanks

Re: GSG9 Loadout

Right, i have done some research into this, with a view to going down this route myself. Now this is not an comprehensive listing, merely my best guess that i can pice together from images in the public domain, which are somewhat few. It would seem that they are equipped along the following lines

A nomex / fireproof coverall in black, the closest i have come across are bundeswher issue tankers suits in black

AM 95 Integrated comm's helmet

SITEK Armour vest's

Arktis modular firearms vest's and blackhawk DOAV and omega model's

Safariland thigh holsters

Leather or nomex assault gloves

Addidas GSG9 assault boots

Weapons wise they seem to use the glock 19 and HK P7 M13 as primary sidearms, with MP5's in all manner of variations and the G36 C & K, plus MP7 PDW.

DMR weapons are the SIG SG 551, HK 33 K and sig 550 sniper varient

Snipers seem to use the PSG 1 and HK G22 which is an AW 338.

Hope this helps.
    Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

Yeah thanks a lot, i tried looking on wikipedia for the equipment but had second thoughts on how reliable that would be since its mostly opinions!

EDIT: This was the picture i was going on personally

http://img8.imageshack.us/i/74008829ed3.jpg/
      Last edited by Spook22; 21 February, 2011, 21:35.

Comment

here is a link to an episode of deadliest warrior SWAT vs GSG9 that might help

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=EH9WXDIX

Comment

Yeah i watched that, as awsome as it is the kit they use in the showdown was when they were first formed, that big mushroom helmet. Although there was a part where the two modern day ex-operators are in some sort of black kit.

Comment

You could also take a look at the German SEK loadouts...

Comment

Hi all,

I bump this subject.

If it still someone interested
              There some time. I worked on a loadout of SEK polizei.

I am french. You can find more information on this French forum.
              http://www.france-airsoft.fr/forum/i...92&hl=sek&st=0

Best regards

Le.

Comment

I just listed one of the Blue Bund issued parkas in the for sale section.a84303b9639b92082471203e0291a219.jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Spook22 Find out more about Spook22
                Working...
                X