X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by thrash gordon View Post
    Nice! Thats the King Arms version if I'm not mistaken? Thicker barrel end, don't know why KA decided to put that on it... Would love an M79 but I don't want to spend $$$ on grenades for it, but who knows, maybe one day...
    I got those nades for a fiver each and they work perfectly. Just get the nades second hand

Comment

@Amandla36: Yep keeping it like that, I am completely satisfied with it, and with a crazy rof on a 11.1v lipo I think it'll be making people shake in their boots!
      @jammi: The rail is a Daniel Defence Omega rail system. And I've used both real and repro EOTechs on airsoft rifles only hence my opinon was designated for a sport. However I agree from a shooters standpoint that I would always opt for real steel sights.
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
        Almost The stock and the rail system are both real and absolutely amazing. Unfortunately I dont have the money for a real EOTech and there is practically no difference between my G&P Repro and a real one. Just the price tag.
        Damn I was thinking the rail system was a RS but thought the Eotech was so thought it was a long shot! will you be at EAG any time soon? I'd like to have a look see if you dont mind, my M4 needs a bit of a spruceup :D.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
          Damn I was thinking the rail system was a RS but thought the Eotech was so thought it was a long shot! will you be at EAG any time soon? I'd like to have a look see if you dont mind, my M4 needs a bit of a spruceup :D.
          I'm down every games day at EAG buddy just give me a shout and I'll whip it out, can have a squeeze too if you like. Empties lowcaps in seconds!
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

I'm down every games day at EAG buddy just give me a shout and I'll whip it out, can have a squeeze too if you like. Empties lowcaps in seconds!
            Sure thing mate thanks, ill be heading over there in a few weeks hopefully, will come find ya!

Comment

@Nun-Chuck: are you going to remove front sight post and mount the gas block inside the rail?
              Sale
              Stuff for sale
              Want
              M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Comment

Originally posted by jammi View Post
                @Nun-Chuck: are you going to remove front sight post and mount the gas block inside the rail?
                The front sight will be removed and replaced by one of the Low profile VLTOR gas blocks, I am still debating whether I want it protruding from the rail system or inside. All in all I think it will look like the mutts nuts!

Comment

The front sight will be removed and replaced by one of the Low profile VLTOR gas blocks, I am still debating whether I want it protruding from the rail system or inside. All in all I think it will look like the mutts nuts!
                  I reckon it'll look awesome either way mate, maybe inside would look a little tidier? that said it would look good protruding! hmmm

Comment

Ok, dont want to disturb your conversation, but i want to see more pictures

Comment

As per request, a little more of a broad view, I'll get the SLR out tomorrow if it was a beautiful day as today.

Comment

That is sexy

Comment

Are the parts tan or sprayed tan?

Comment

Is the front sight, stock tube and pistol grip all real? - I want that mars bar!

Comment

Almost The stock and the rail system are both real and absolutely amazing. Unfortunately I dont have the money for a real EOTech and there is practically no difference between my G&P Repro and a real one. Just the price tag.
                              He has already said the real steal stuff

Comment

Pfft. I think I'm going blind from this holiday! :eek:

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X